Finally have things worked out.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolWaterRabbitry

Reaction score
With my mother's health she had to give up her early rabbitry project as she could not physically care for them (even though in a way they will always be her's) so she sold most back to the breeders except for a Jr, which is now mine.

With all the stress with her health, and daily living, we put off planning out our rabbitry (which we have been trying to do for quite a while now) and with my fiance getting a second job, which means he will literally be working ever day, we just haven't sat down and mapped out a course of direction.

But now we have!

Finally between our two rabbitries (even though they are both "co-owned" by us, ones just mine and the other's his):

Cool Water Rabbitry(mine) will be breeding:
Dwarf Hotots - Black banded for the moment
Currently I have cut back to:
1 Jrbuck I bands are a tad thick, but he'swon BOB and has nice type
1 Sport Sr doe,awsome type on thisgirl and am not giving her up
1pre-Jr doe from said Sport doe, who looks nice so far

Rhinelanders - Since they need a lot more time than he can give at this time
Currently:
2 Jr Standard marked bucks
3 Jr does (mis marked mostly)
1 New Sr doe who was bred yesterday to a fabulous buck

Sable Marten ND - really there's only a tiny Jr doe at this time, but not sure if I will just hold onto her or breed later

Forgotten Paradise Rabbitry(his):
Mini Rex in Lilac, Chocolate, Sable Point (as soon as we can find a doe) and Tort I think.

Currently just really starting to move with this breed, 3 bucks of each color and 1 chocolate doe. I think he talked about doing torts but later on.

Will be posting pictures soon in blog...hopefully lol

Latest posts

Back