Final Update on Emmy's Nail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina

Reaction score
Yay! It's allbetter than ever! Everyday I have been checking it to see if there isany infections or any signs of bleeding occuring, but on Saturday, whenI looked, it was fully healed! :)I got her out of her cageand start hugging her and dancing. ^_^ Hehee. My rabbitdance. Oh, and thank you to everyone who helped me! Love you all! *Katy and I will be posting pictures of Emmy ASAP, Katy has to scan themfirst. Hope you enjoy them soon! *

Katy, Trina & Emmy

Oh Trina,

I'm so thrilled it's all over and our baby girl healed up so well. :dude:

I really enjoyed the pictures recently posted of her. She's gotten sobig and her spots seem to be in just the right places that accentuatejust how cute she really is.

Give Katy a *high five* for me as well. I don't know which one of youwas in the picture with Emmy, but you two have grown into beautifulyoung ladies.

Thanks for the update! There's nothing better than happy endings! :)

-Carolyn

:)I know it's a relief to have her all healed and fine now!

I can't wait to see more pics. I love seeing thebunnies! I always smile..... I guess they make me happy solots and lots of pictures!! Mondays are badddddddd lol.

Hehe. Well, Katyand I are identical twins and it's kind of hard or easy for some toreconize us. Thanks for your support guys! Love you lots!?

Great news! :D

It also reminds me that it's been almost a month since we last clippednails. I guess I'll check everybun over the next few days and clipaccordingly.

I'd rather do it more often and clip a little bit of the nail...rather than wait until I have to whittle away at them.

:~) Jim

Latest posts

Back