Fellow rabbit lovers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stanza

Reaction score
Hi there! I just wanted to introduce myself and my good friend Mr. Floppyhops (Flops for short :))

Ive always considered myself a cat person...Until I got Flops !

I'm all about the bunnies now!
I never imagined that rabbits had such personalities!

And I just wanted to say how awesome it is to see so many people with such enthusiasm for their rabbits!!

Anyways, my name is Steph.
And this is Mr. Floppyhops :D (a Holland Lop)

flopsandblanket.jpg

sleepyrabrab.jpg

060309182350.jpg

stanzaandflops.jpg

FlopsOutSideDay011.jpg

Welcome to RO! :) Lots to learn here. Lots of friendly people.

Your bunny, Flops is soooo CUTE!!! :biggrin2:

Enjoy the forum, ......April :bunnyheart

I'm in complete awe.
He is so adorable! haha

I loveeee the first picture because he looks so clueless haha.

I've always wondered how those harnesses work, I saw one at a pet store but was hesitant to buy it. Do you like it?

Welcome to RO!

Honestly I wouldn't recommend anyone buying that harness. It can be pretty difficult to get on him because one of the velcrow straps is under his stomach. And there is another velcrow strap that goes under his neck with a clip which is also really hard to get on!
Flops's leg slips out sometimes which has scared me into not using it anymore.

Ive seen harnesses for small dogs where the clips go on top of them rather then underneath that seem much easier and more safe!

I would like to welcome you to RabbitsOnline the best website for people who love their bunnys! This site is very active, friendly and helpful.

Great photo's of your bun he is very cute. Looks like you already have mastered the art of inserting photo's into posts, thats great, it took some of us awhile to figure it out.

Here is a link to the Bunny Blog section if you haven't already created a blog about his life and your life as a bunny slave, Bunny Blogs, if has somethings he wishes only to share with other bunnys he can go to Bunny Chat.

This link to the regional forum is good for posting about rabbit savvy vets in your area or if your looking for one, take a look around I am sure you will find something interesting. The Bunny Business area is a great place to post questions about rabbits in general, health etc.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Once again welcome!

Dave

Thanks for the welcome :)

I will have to look into starting a bunny blog.

Just gotta find my camera charger!!

Latest posts

Back