feeding time amongst other things

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
Picture029.jpg

"lyla like salad;)"

Picture030.jpg

"stay away i say"

Picture031.jpg

"me spoiled nahh"

Picture018.jpg

"well time for bed "

Picture020.jpg

"i say leave me be now woman!"

Picture023.jpg

"fine fine one more the you leave reched flash bringer"

Such a Beautiful Doll, Sara!!

Love the name of the town you live intoo.

-Carolyn

She is so cute-Bugs is supposed to be a lop but his ears stick straight out to the sides instead of hanging low. :(

Lyla is so adorable. I can definitely tell she's spoiled but that's what we're here for right. LOL

Jems....Jewel's ears do that too. When she's really relaxed the hangright but any noise and they shoot out. She looks like a littlehelicopter. LOL

Lanna

AnnaS wrote:
she is a cutie, what are the veggis in her salad?

well she has some choped romain and a spring green mixture theres a cutup brussel sprout a few slices of carrot and a dired ear of corn.

Fergi wrote:
Ahhhwhat a little love! She is just adorable, I love her markings. Can tellshe is spoiled...I won't let my bunnies on the bed!

Fergi's mom

aww how come?? oh do the go potty on it? lol ive neverthought about that happening she but shes ussually so good and onlygoes in her litter box, well except for the ocasional poops on thefloor but no problems with the bed so far:Dknocck on wood

sara

She's adorable! I wish I could trust Boon the bed! He'd pee for sure! Probably on myhubby's pillow! :p

Wonderful picturesSara! I always enjoy seeing Lyla! She does seem to have a bit of aspoiled aura about her!

Raspberry

very cute sara my rabbit Faye loves the bed. I even put a one story cat condo next to my bed for easy access.

Peter

Latest posts

Back