favourite breeds of rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny_kid

Reaction score
I was just wondering, whats your favourite breed of rabbit? and do you own that breed? i am in love with netherland dwarves, and lucky me i have 4!;) (plus more most likely on the way as we breed them) so what about all of you then?:Doh and lets post some pictures to, so that we can all melt at the sight of the cute bunnies we all have!!;):D

heres a photo of one of mine:

june109.jpg

oh...how can you pick just one?:? i like all breeds, but i guess my favorite is the holland lop...probably because thats what peapoo is:D

man i wish her the rest of her head was in this picture:(

Oreo's dad was a gorgeous medium gray Lop. From looking at pictures, I think he was a Holland Lop. I would love to get a mini Holland Lop, and I think Lionheads are adorable! My favorite bunnies! When I first saw pictures of Dwarfs, and Oreo's mama who was a Dwarf, I thought they were ugly. Big white nostrils and tiny ears...

But now I think they're adorable. I think Rex's are pretty cute too, but I am in :heartbeat with mini Lops and mini Lionheads!

My favoristic breed of all time is the jersey woolie. There's something about these little fur balls that gives me warm fuzzies inside. My jersey woolie Matthew was 15-16 years old but he died about 2 weeks ago. I've had him since he was about 1 year old. I cant seem to resize any pics so I cant post his pic right now:(

bunny_kid, your little one is so precious! (And Bunnys_rule63, that pic of your rex is great!)

I obviously lean towards the English lop...I've always been drawn to the breed, and they'd definitely be at the top of my list. I also tend towards Polish, Hollands, Rex, and any of the giant breeds...Flemish look just too cuddly for words! ;)I love Dutch as well (my very first rabbit was a little blue Dutch). Belgian hares...I've not been fortunate enough to see one in person, but I'm very drawn to them as well.

And of course...the 'mutts' of the rabbit world...they are just so wonderful... ! :bunnydance:

I'm with bunnys_rule -HANDS DOWN Rex's are my favorite breed :heartbeat

aww......all your bunnies are so cute!!! i love rabbits,luckily yang has just recovered from a bad illness, so here is a celebratory photo of him:

000_0076.jpg

sorry if anypne has seen this one before, i can't recall which ones i've put up and which i haven't!!:bunnydance:

I dont have photos with me because I am at my moms work but my favorite breeds are Holland Lop; Torts and Mini Rex; Reds... Hint Hint... Notice my bunnies!!

I love dutch, especially grey ones and the brown dutch. I also love those flemish giants, but my hubby says no to giant bunnies.:X

Latest posts

Back