*Favorite Rabbit Breed*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite small rabbit breed?

• Holland Lop

• Netherland Dwarf

• Dwarf Hotot

• Britanna Petite

• Mini Lop

• Dutch

• Fuzzy Lop

• Jersey Wooly

• Mini Satin

• Polish

• Tan

• Thrianta

• Havana

• Himalayan

• Mini Rex

• Silver

Results are only viewable after voting.
i must say im partial but i just love how interesting and smart these rabbits are. And you cant miss that striking color!

I would have to pick my tans over my brit just because i got my tans first. Brits are awesome and showy rabbits but definitely not the rabbit for everyone and not the least bit cuddly

woahlookitsme wrote:
i must say im partial but i just love how interesting and smart these rabbits are. And you cant miss that striking color!

I would have to pick my tans over my brit just because i got my tans first. Brits are awesome and showy rabbits but definitely not the rabbit for everyone and not the least bit cuddly
Their color is sooo beautiful!

I love mini lops. They are big enough not to get eaten by the cat, but small enough to snuggle with. They have very sweet personalities to match the way too cute ears. :)

I'm sorry... I cannot pick a breed. Lol.

I absolutely LOVE mini-rex for their fur, lops for their ears, lionheads for their manes...
Gah! It's like having to pick a single candy in a candy store :p

From the ones listed it would be a tie between the thriantas and tans. I've never owned either but would like to someday.

My favorite of all time are flemish giants though.

Dutch. I think the first rabbit you get will really swing your opinion. I got MoMo my sophomore year of high school. That breed is really smart, sassy, and affectionate. There markings draw me in as well

I picked Mini Rex. They are cute with nice thick soft fur. But really my first choice is Champagne D'Argent, because they are such a versatile animal. They are great meat rabbits and also have wonderful fur. Besides great personalities.

Thrianta because they are beautiful. I told my hubby if I ever found one locally for sale I would bring it home without asking. He was not happy about that.

[align=center]I picked the dutch because mine has such a wonderful personality 8D Most that I meet do. =]

I picked Dutch because they are the sweetest breed I know. Never met (offline and online xD) a dutch I didn't like :)

ahhh!!!!

i love nethies for their personality!
i love mini rex's for their fur!
i think new zealands are beautiful, mine is so cuddly!
lops look like little puppies to me! i love their personality!
flemish's are awesome in their own "goofy" way
and my little hotot reminds me of my nethie! full of personality!

ahhh!!!

i had a lion head once, i think they are really unique like angoras :) hard to tell sometimes theres a rabbit under all that fur!

i'm going to have to think about this one lol...

I have to say Netherland Dwarf of course. They are the only breed I raise right now, and that is for a few specific reasons. First, they are a very compact and easy-keeping breed. It doesn't take much to feed them and they don't take up a lot of space. There is also an ever-expanding range of colors to choose from because they are very popular as pets. They are a spunky little breed with tons of personality.

Back