Favorite Hiding Spots?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy likes hiding in our rosemary bush where there is anentrance and exit! (if you look closesly you can see Buddy in the backlaying down.)

BuddyandMeganll028.jpg

I shall resurrect this thread from the grave! Mwaha!

Toby likes to "hide" behind the post on his condo. He always goes up there to hide... Not underneath where it's completely covered... :grumpy:

Lily likes to hide in her tunnel! When she's out exercising and it's in her pen, she doesn't come out of it! Therefore, she doesn't get it often, otherwise she wouldn't run and play! :pIn fact, the majority of the pictures of her on my Photobucket account include her and her tunnel (which, actually, was originally bought for Magic's agility work! :p)

BunniesJuly4th034.jpg

BunniesJuly4th042.jpg

June12th2008016.jpg

MemorialWeekend002.jpg

Emily

Based on personal experience with my rabbits, I know the tunnel would get chewed to shreds. ;) Toby likes to hide in plain sight. He always looks surprised when I say, "Hello, Toby!" I guess just laying around in the open isn't a good hiding spot.

tumnus and olivia are hilarious! love the pics! Bandit's was under my bed until she destroyed the box mattress...haha. but another was her cubes. she's moved back in with me recently (she stayed at my mom's till i decided to sneak her over) and has yet to find a hiding spot. but here's pics of the original ones.

DSCN0952.jpg

banditincube.jpg

DSCN1057.jpg

Back