Farmville game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessie

Reaction score
Does anyone on here play Farmville on facebook? I am so hooked :pI would like to add anyone hereas my neighbor (sp?):)

So do you play Farmville ? I don't know about the other one.

Yeah, there's Farmtown too, I think most peeps like it better. You could do a search for it. I know a bunch of peeps that play it, I don't though. I do play Cafe World. A bunch of us on here do. Check that one out too!:D

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Yeah, there's Farmtown too, I think most peeps like it better. You could do a search for it. I know a bunch of peeps that play it, I don't though. I do play Cafe World. A bunch of us on here do. Check that one out too!:D
My sister was telling me she like Farmtown better .I'll have to go there and check it out :)

Tessie wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
My sister was telling me she like Farmtown better .I'll have to go there and check it out :)
I tried Farmtown, but I didn't like it as much. Maybe it's better now.

BethM wrote:
Tessie wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I tried Farmtown, but I didn't like it as much. Maybe it's better now.
Well I'm going to play both .But where do I get my seeds on Farmtown ?

Latest posts

Back