facebook?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
so I am addicted to face book. who else?

anyone I am not friends with?

my email is [email protected] feel free to add me! just make sure to put a note on the request saying who you are from RO!

lol me too, i am always on it

:wave2 I am hopelessly addicted!

For anyone I'm not already friends with on FB, feel free toAdd Me too!

I like facebook but I don't tend to use it nearly as much anymore.

But yes I use it and have one also

I'm a Facebook addict also!

search for: Pamela Nock - short blonde hair

Would love friends from RO - be sure to add a personal note that you are an RO member.

Call me old skool~ but i never had a facebook account XD People call me back dated for not having one.

BUT i do see how it effects people! The facebook syndrome is horrible. I have friends who actually go bonkers if they dont their facebook in a day~ LOL

I do have an account and I am on there daily but I have to know the person before I accept them, in some form! I don't really have any strangers on there, I find that a bit intrusive.

i find it tuff to remember peoples screen names here when i see them on FB,lol!!!!!! you are one of the few that i remember your screen name and real name,lol!!!!!! It helps alot if there facebook pic and thier avatar is the same,lol

I love being facebook friends with RO peeps! I've gotten to know people better there.

OMG! I'm so glad I found this thread. I love FB! I'm addicted to Cafe World, PetVille, and Happy Pets right now. I have a ton of guinea pig friends on there and I probably only know half of them. LOL Now, I'll have to have a new category of friends titled: Rabbit Friends! Watch out, I'll be looking you all up. :)

here is me
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1082103842

Ok, you all are in trouble now! ;) I just added everyone that I could to my FB. I sent a note w/ it of who I am. I'm excited to get to know you all alot better

Latest posts

Back