exciting news

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
So Jan 2007, I got a call saying Hi I think i'm your sister, long story short, there are 4 girls total that we know of who are sisters with 3 different mothers and 1 deadbeat looser "father" and i use that term very loosly because he only provided 1 thing.. He was married to all of our mothers, at different times..

any rate so April 2007 I flew to Texas to meet my 2 baby sisters. had a great time, miss them a great deal..

onto the good news. well the older of the 2 is getting married in september woohoo congrats to her !!!!

and the baby of the 2 (who is 26) her and her best friend are flying up to my state to spend a few days WOOHOO!!! Let the excitement begin LOL

They will be making the Trip in July, and i shall be picking them up at the airport July 10th at 1pm :D WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

That's so exciting!

Do they like bunnies? ;)

she's not big into the animal part.. she told me growing up they had way to many dogs, and dogs that did not get along so they had dogs locked in different rooms of their house. I can understand that.. fortunally my dogs all get along, but don't know how she'll feel once she is here dealing with it.... however from what I understand I have far less dogs than she did as a kid, so I'm gonna guess that makes a difference..

She did want to get a single dog, but is enjoying life with just her children and no critters. however she does know I have my critters, and she sees pictures of them, just not something that interests her.

pamnock wrote:
AWESOME!

Enjoy your new family!

Pam

thank you,good so far, we are getting to know each other, but I mean we have a lifetime to catch up on, and to do the catching up in..

it feels strange, but wonderful at the same time.. When I was a kid I was my mother's only child, but always would say something about sisters.. I never once thought about brothers, and it's just so amazing to find out after all these years that i really do.

Interestingly enough, not sure about the oldest girl as she never answered me, but the 2 younger ones are both left handed like me..

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
That's so cool that you've found your sisters. Sounds like a fun summer coming up! Enjoy!
thanks, the big drag is the 1725 mile difference between us, but we're working on it. :)

Latest posts

Back