excited to have bunnies again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

That's great! If you can go today though, I would.

Sometimes those buns at the Fairbanks shelter go really fast (I've often wondered where they go....the adoption fee is so low I just hope they go to good homes, and not to a snake for dinner...)

E2

E2, we're actually going to go this afternoon! My bf Paul gets off work at 3 and we're going to go straight to the shelter. I called them at 11 to say we're coming, I hope he doesn't get snatched up before then! He's been there since October 4th I believe. I was surprised by how little the adoption fee for bunny is, I certainly hope no one is feeding them to pythons or something!

Edit: Oh yeah and the listing for all those baby bunnies was removed yesterday afternoon! I wonder what that means... I guess I'll find out soon!

I got him!! Well, he's still at the shelter until tomorrow while I get his stuff set up, but I filled out the adoption paperwork. He is a DOLL and I've named him Rhiordan aka Rory! I love him to bits already and can't wait to bring him home. See my thread in the main forum for more info! :biggrin2: Too bad I can't adopt the pair of lops, but I'm hoping to try to find Rory a buddy next summer and will get him/her from the shelter as well. Good luck, loppy babies!

Latest posts

Back