Excessive peeing???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delphinum wrote:
LOL If they look like the rabbit in this picture, it'sdefinately a 'he'! ;)
I thought of this photo immediately. HOWEVER, bo had nothinglike this. His test tickles dropped when he was just about 5mos old. They were very much covered in fur.

His vet also told me that bunnies can very easily "tuck" theirtesticles in so you can't see them.... although I find that very hardto believe with Henry! LOL!

Bo's were more of a little furry pouch in the area where they would be.

OMG!!:shock::shock:Thanks for the greatpic of the bunsprivates up close. At first I didn't see a bunin the pic-...lol ,I was a little distracted by the ahemshirtless guy in background ( hmm);)oops......but now I haveto recheck my poor Cupcake again today with all this new "Bunny sexeducation"!!

Thanks guys- you've all been a great help

Checked her again & the two opening are right beside each other(like a figure 8) & there is no space between the 2openings ( although I am not sure if her opening was "taco"shaped per Pam but my guess is she is a "She"!)

Sue

*falls over laughing* That's my fianceDan holding Henry! Hee hee! I admit that I getdistracted when he's got his shirt off too! ;)

At least you've figured out what sex she definately isthough! She must just be a spraying doe! But maybeyou should check out the possibility of urine infectionjustin case? Better to be safe than sorry. :)

LOL I don't think Henry could hide those babies at all! :D Definately an easy indicator of his sex!

Ang xx

:shock:Not again!I think Nepo is definetaly a girl!!! About a month ago, someone told mehe was a girl, but I decided to think he was a boy and stuck to that.He is 9 months old and I just tranced him and I couldn't see anything (I didn't touch anything because he is very squeamish :p).

Boys "maleness" are going to look a bit differenton different breeds. Not a whole lot, but younger bunniesmight have more fur covered ones, some might have smaller ones,etc.

Latest posts

Back