errrrgh she is soooo uncomfortable!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funbunbun

Reaction score
since about 1 am last night she has been jumpingfrom the litterbox to the nest box rearranging everythingabout a thousand times then doing it all over agian!! i hate to see herlike this she is not eating and not drinking muchlast night she would take a treat from my hand but notthismorning..is there a time that rabbits usually kindle? ireally feel bad for her i cansee the babies moving inside herand i irritates her to the point of chewing the fur in thatspot how do breeders go thru this all the time!!im24 and i swear she is giving me a full head of greys!!!

Is her due date today ?

I have rabbits kindle inthe early mornings , most dobut i have also had them

kindle in the middle of the afternoon ,

i am concerned that you saidyou can see them moving andthat she is biting her sides . this may or may notindicate there is aproblemwith thebirth, keep a close eye onher and if she doesntkindle very soon youshould take her to an emergencyvet , she may have a baby caught inthe birth cannel andcant pass it . whatyou need to watch foris heavy panting , and anyunusual noises she makes , youwill know the sound of painwhen you hear it .

keep us updated.

ok i will keep a close eye onher she has been doing thebiteing at her sides thing since day 28? it's not all thetime i guess just on big kicks?

How's Gypsy?

well we are still waiting for babies icalled the doc and he said that what she was doing was normal and sheis just pre paring the nest and in the process of gettingready to have babies we took another x-ray (nobabies in the birth canal) and we did another ultrasound and all 3babies look fine gypsy's vitals were all fine so instead ofrisk surgery we are going to wait it out for as lond as gypsy dosn'tlook worse

sorry i couldn't get back to you guys sooner but my best friendsbasement flodded and she needed help to get the foot and a half ofwater out (she is taking one of the babies!) {if they everget here...}

thanks for all your support it really means a lot! :)

well it's 7am on monday the 4th and no babies ystbut we do have A LOT of hair in the nest that is new so we'll see howthe day goes i have to try to get done early fromwork!

Oh, how exciting! Hope all goes well!Our Doe Velvet had babies March 21st. She pulled out bunches of hairright before she had the babies. Be expecting them soon!

funbunbun wrote:
if i find out what kids in the neighborhood did this to her im gonna.....:X

oooo i don't even know what im gonna do

What's going on and how are things???

Latest posts

Back