Eating really quickly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*sAbRiNa*~

Reaction score
I guess I will explain this from the very start:

I am moving in September and when I went there to look for a place to live, I also went to check out the pet stores and NONE of them carry ZuPreem (Sabrina's current brand). So I decided to make the switch to Martin's because it was sold in 2 out of the 3 stores so I figured that I would be a safe bet for something that is always available.

Over the last 2 weeks I have been slowly switching Sabrina over so that she is totally used to the Martin's before we go. Well my problem is that Sabrina scarfs/inhales the Martin's. She used to regulate her pellets through the day when she was on the ZuPreem. We are now at about 50/50 and the Martin's are gone within minutes while she still regulates her ZuPreem.

I am worried about her getting choke when she is on all Martin's. I am also worried that she will be hungry if she just eats all her food within the first 30 mins (she does always have a rack full of hay but like I said she used to eat slowly throughout the day).

Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions as to what is going on and what I can do to remedy this?

Latest posts

Back