doing good.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haydensmom

Reaction score
I posted in the introduction about hand rearing a 2 week old baby bun. I just wanted to let everyone know my little one is doing very very well. I weigh him every 2-3 days to monitor weight and he/she has gained 45 grams in a month and half. No problems with bloat and I have supplied pellets and alfalfa hay in his/her cage and she is eathing that no problem and poops have remained normal. Im not sure of the sex or how to tell but Im off to search for that info. we have named our baby Buttons because he/she is as cute as a button. Buttons enjoys running around but never strays to far from me and always comes to check in I swear buttons think im her mama every time buttons hears a noise that scares her she will literally run and jump in my arms LOL. She is my pride and Joy and such a little stinker.

That's great! Good luck--hand rearing can be very difficult. There are probably some breeders on here who have done this, so if you need help with it in the future, a post in the Rabbitry would get you some good results.

That is awesome Buttons is doing so well. Do we get to see some pictures?

Back