does anyone know where i xan get a pet stroller cheap?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ani-lover

Reaction score
you see, :Dmy rabbit loves to go for a ride inalmost anything. I brought him to a pet store to pick out a newcarrier. i put it in the cart and he was all over it sniffing andclaiming it was his. once we got into our truck i opened the carrierand he jumped right in. then i began putting him in doll strollers todoll playpens and he was just a mush:bunnydance:. it was playday on andon from there.:bunnydance::bunnydance: it is kind of hard for me topush arpund dol strollers so i think i am going to invest in a petstroller but they are sssssoooooooo expensive!!!!:shock::shock::shock:i looked on ebay and various pet stores magazines and ads but therekind of over my budget.:shock:

Pet strollers are getting trendy, so they may be hard to find used. Maybe a small baby stroller?

Think he'd like a purse?

How is he doing? What's hisabscess/cystthinglooking like? If he still has it, then maybenot a purse.

sas

it still looks about thesame:?. i just want to let him do his favoritethings but im not sure he would like a purse because he likes to resthis head on the sides of the strollers:bunnydance: and he probablywould jump out of the purse.
:):bunnydance:

they have those purse things made just for petsthat people usually carry, like a small dog in. You might tryone of those. I think they even have some at target.

Does anone know of any pet store on long islandthat carries pet strollers????????:scared::anyone::pleaseplease:theyare expensive on ebay but want to go to a pet store to see one inperson!!??!!??

Wow, I wish we had Target in Canada, those pet stollers here start at over $100.00.

Maybe i'll make a trip over to Buffalo, does anyone know if Buffalo has Targets?

Soooska:apollo:

does anyone from long island new york know any pet store that you can buy pet strolers in store not online??????????

[line]
Outward-Hound-WALK-N-Roll-PET-STROLLER-for-dogs_W0QQitemZ330041276857QQihZ014QQcategoryZ20745QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Outward-Hound-WALK-N-Roll-PET-STROLLER-for-dogs_W0QQitemZ330041276857QQihZ014QQcategoryZ20745QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Outward-Hound-WALK-N-Roll-PET-STROLLER-for-dogs_W0QQitemZ330041276857QQihZ014QQcategoryZZ9745QQrdZiQQcmdZViewItem

what do you think of this one i got????:)

YOU HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THE SITE!! SORRY, I COULDNT GET THE URL BUTTON TO WORK

Latest posts

Back