Does anyone have 2 bonded males?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 4 bonded boys at one point. Are your buns fixed?

When I was looking at rabbits on adoptapet.com, I saw a bonded male pair named Felix & Oscar [from The Odd Couple movie & tv show].

I am in the process of bonding my two neutered boys. It has taken a step back due to a fight but that was more my fault than theirs. I think it depends a lot on their "attitude" so to speak. I have one dominant and one not sure what he wants to be which is making bonding go slower. I have seen it done before though!

I *think* I do. At lease, the shelter told me they were both (neutered males.
They were bonded before I got them.

Thanks guys that makes me feel a whole lot better. Rocky is neutered but my new little bun isn't, he/she is only 8 weeks old. I will keep them separate until the little one is fixed and then start trying to bond them. I hope it goes well.

Rocky is very attached to me and has been on his own since I got him a year and a half ago so I think he is feeling a little jealous at the moment. I have faith that they will eventually be pals, we will just have to take it slow.

This is assuming that the little one is a boy also, I am not really sure yet. I have a feeling he is a boy though just going from my very amateur skills at telling boys from girls lol

Any tips for bonding them while we are on the subject? And what about play time for the both of them, I don't want the little bunny to feel left out :( maybe I will set up a cage for the little on in the yard so he gets some yard time and I don't have to worry about them fighting.

Rocky has free run of the house about 2-3 hours a day. I want to be able to bond with the little bun also. maybe I will have to set up a play time schedule...

Latest posts

Back