Do rabbits remember?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minilopbun

Reaction score
I was wondering if rabbits remember places and people the way dogs do. I'm pretty sure they can remember people because Baci isn't cautious with people he's met before but when a new person is at the house, he doesn't let them pet him until he's sniffed them out. After that, he'll never be cautious with them again. As for the places, I dont know. Baci changes locations with me back and forth from my house to school and he's super comfortable in both places. But I'm about to go back to school tomorrow morning and I'm not sure if he'll forget my house in a week or not. Will he remember when he comes back?

I think he should remember. He's probably just cautious and makes sure nothing bad is around. My rabbit doesn't like to go out to the living room because of the dog. But when the dog is outside we open the gate and he creeps out to make sure the dog isn't there. He knows the house really well. He knows where my room is so he goes in there because that's where his cage is and he can hop in and out of it if he wants too!

Latest posts

Back