DIGGING!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethybuns

Reaction score
[align=center]Ha okay so Beth has recently been clawing at one of the cardboard house boxes I made for her. She also has been digging in her cage. (not her litterbox)

SO I was wondering does anyone have like a digging box for there rabbit(s) to dig in. Not a litterbox just specifically something they bought/made so there rabbit can have fun digging in. If so I'd love to get some ideas like what you put in it?[/align]

Some things I use...

- Cardboard box filled with shredded paper and a few sheets they can shred themselves

- low plastic bin filled with sand or litter

- A closed cat litterbox with or without door filled with hay, rabbit litter, or sand

Maybelle has the yard though and there is an enclosed patch of earth where she can dig and create tunnels so she gets quite a bit of fun out of that. Rolo doesn't strike me as much of a digger so far though.

I use paper usually - old phone books are a favorite around here. I usually put a bunch of paper they can shred into a cardboard box and let them go crazy in there...they have fun shredding and digging the paper and destroying the box as well.

I plan on attaching a few xpens together and putting my buns in the yard to go nuts digging outside, but since we have 3 feet of snow on the ground right now it has to wait for a while, lol

Latest posts

Back