Devon and Amber's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG what adorable "mutts" you have there! Freudhad it wrong.......I have "bun-envy". hahaha Good thing youaren't here in Greece or they wouldn't be safe. Seasun& Lazaros

Wow!!! I haven't updated this in a long time:shock:! So here goes! I'm planning to send some of these back to the shelter we got them from because June 26th will be the 1 year anniversary of taking them home!:colors:

Here's another cute one that I snapped this morning. Apparently Devon prefers the "upstairs" water bottle over the "downstairs" one:?

Happy Gotcha Day Guys!!!:colors::colors::colors: Here are some pictures from their first annual Gotcha Day Dinner!

18.jpg

19.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

Alrighty, time for some more pictures!

Amber, never wanting to be far from food or water:
P7300028.jpg

Ummm... okay. That looks uncomfortable:
P7050235.jpg

Afternoon nap:
P7160252.jpg

Still napping:
P7160255.jpg

Anyone seen "Cars?"
P7290001.jpg

Great pictures of your snuggle buns! I love the last picture of Devon with teh car.. he's like "Amber?? IS that you??"

_________
Nadia

Hi, cute bunnies. Are they resting on your air conditioner vent. Two of mine do that all day, well actually Wilbur hogs it from Jackie, poor Jackie only gets a tiny bit of the cool air.

Soooska:apollo:

Yup, they're my little air vent hogs! And to think that I wonder why it gets so hot upstairs!

"Mom, please don't sit on my face!"

P8010035.jpg

Totally relaxed!

P7310033.jpg

"Dad! Mom's hogging the air vent!"

P8020038.jpg

"Leave us alone!"

P8020051.jpg

"Ahhhh! Lovin' the breeze!"

P8020053.jpg

Latest posts

Back