Dere Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C O O L, Sebastian's Little Girl!

Did you listen to Sebastian's heartbeat in your stethescope?

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

Dere Carolyn this isKeiley.I made her at Bild a Bare Workshop. First, i pikid herskin, then i pikid, her chlose, then i got to help put in herstuffing. Then i got to pik out her heart and kissed it andmade a wish before they put it in her. Then i give her first bath andgot her dressed. Then I gave her a name at the computers. We did itwhen we went with the cheerleaderson the trip.

Then the cheerleaders wanted to go get one to. So they did.Momma had to take them back there and take there pictur. Her name isKeiley. She went everyware with us and the cheerleaders.

Love,

Sebastian's Little Girl

1jsuhj

I made the same bunny at Build a Bear only i dressed mine up in a poddle skirt. That is a fun store to go to isent it.

Hi SLG! I think Keiley looks reallycool in her clothes. In the UK we have a place like that called TheBear Factory, and I got a bunny there. Her name is Tia, but her clothesaren't as nice as Keileys - she just got a top and jeans. I love thatyou can pick out a heart. Hope you made a special wish when you put itin. Does Sebastian likeKeiley?- Jan

Dear Sebastian's Little Girl, :)

You pick The Best names! I love the name Kieley. I've never heard of it before.

Her outfit is wonderful. Pink is a great color. It looks comfortable and soft. It's very pretty and Ladylike.

I'm not aware of a place called "Build a Bear Workshop". I'm reallyfascinated at how you go through the process of Building a Bunny. Itsounds like a lot of fun. You give the bunny a bath andpicked her heart out? Wow! :shock:

My niece is into the American Girl dolls and they've gone to the storein New York a few times. It sounds kinda like that, but even better. Iwish they had a "Build a Bear Workshop" here. I love that you chose abunny. :)

Thanks for introducing Kieley, and for teaching me about her. She's definitely Very, Very Cool.

Love,
-Carolyn

Hit refresh, Sebastian's Little Girl.

Thanks to Elf_Mommy for my February avatar.

-Carolyn

Aww Keiley is gorgeous SLG. You did a great jobworking on her. Are those Sketchers Trainersshe is in? Shelooks very cool!

Like Jan said in UK we have one called "The Bear Factory". I made onefor my sister, although we didn't get to choose a heart. That makes hervery special. I am sure you give her lots of love.

I am glad that Sebastian likes her.

Love

Vickie

PS - Carolyn I love your avatar!!

DaisyNBuster wrote:
PS - Carolyn I love your avatar!!

Vic,

It was Sebastian's Little Girl's idea to design Beauty and theBeastwith Cali and Sebastian. Elf_Mommy'sartwork.

:)

Thanks Vickie.

Love,

-Carolyn

Yes, it would be funny, Daisy. In Sebbie's dreams though.

Cali does think she's that small. :)

-Carolyn

Oh, just wait until Sebastian's Little Girl gets home to see that avatar! :)

She thinks that's the coolest pictureanyway! Now that it's up for everyone to see all the time for a couplemore weeks....oh boy!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Oh, just wait untilSebastian's Little Girl gets home to see that avatar! :)

She thinks that's the coolest pictureanyway! Now that it's up for everyone to see all the time for a couplemore weeks....oh boy!

Raspberry

I told her about it last night, Raspberry, and her reply was, "Sweeeeeeeettt!!"

I know she'll love to see it.

Thanks again, Elf_Mommy!!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back