Daisy, Rascal, Suzi and Roscoe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that line of thinking also April. I would want to see the doc if sick also. Hopefully in a day or so Rascal will be up to his old self.

Your bunnies are adorable.

Where did you wood hanging piece in he last picture and does she/he chew on it? I have a major chewer but she seems to like the wood baseboards more than a chew toy :(

SweetSassy wrote:
IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Thanks Becka! :)

They like the toys I buy them. That one is new. I just bought it. I got it at PetsMart. In the Big Bird section. They do chew on the big toys I buy like that. Both my buns are chewers too. I haven't let them into the house yet cause of their litter box training skills, but I'm hoping soon. They have a big NIC cage. I hold them, spend time with them so they get out of their cage that way too.

** Also, I've ordered big toys like that online. I like bunny shopping :biggrin2:

My 5 yr old daughter ran to me this morning saying "Daisy is eating her flooring! Just like Rascal"... Some how that little stinker put a hole in her flooring. Probably scratching- digging at it. I've seen them do that. They have a NIC Cage I had toput a barrier up,until their spayed and neutered. So... They havethe same flooring.

So.... I called a SignPlace to get some Coroplast. Hopefully they can't eat that.Hopefully I can get that today or tomorrow. I have lots of cardboard down (to cover flooring)so hopefully they'll chew on that.

Rascal has started eating small amounts of pellets :)I'm so happy. :biggrin2:

I also put down new flooring for them yest, Coroplast. Hopefully this flooring will work out better. Well see.....

Rascal goes back to the vet Tuesday for a re-check. I'm glad cause he's really not eating pellets still. Very Little. Today I started measuring them out, to keep track for the vet (Doctor). I'm almost wondering if there's something else wrong. IDK. He eats hay, drinks. Pee's and poo's. Maybe I'm worried for nothing. The Doc was concerned with the change too, though. Tuesday can't come soon enough. :nurse:

So far I like the new flooring. I don't think I'll have any problems with it. They can't reach any edges, so as long as they don't put a hole in it, it should be fine :)With it being plastic, I don't think they'll be able to put a hole in it, like the vinyl flooring.

I'm so mad cause I dropped my new camera. It's not even a year old. I broke the door to where the batteries and memory card go. The camera still works, but it runs the batteries down within a couple days. So I'm gonna have to see if I can get a new door put on. Until then I have to open door after every use. What a pain in the butt!! :XFigures I'd break the only nice camera I've ever had, and most expensive!!

I know the feeling April. I did that 2 days after I got my new camera. I am ashamed to say that I still (after a year) haven't had it repaired! Lol. I can be such a procrastinator.

Lol Rebecca. I have trouble making calls alot too- although mine sometimes has to do with having 4 kids, 3 of which can be fairly noisy. Hard to have a conversation with someone when you can't hear them. I wish everyone I wanted/needed to talk to had the internet. Lol.

I just wanted to post some pic's of My Babies :)Poor Rascal, I have to give him medicine twice a day. And..I am no good at it. The vet tech showed me how, but I just do the best I can. I get most of it in his mouth. Lol. Daisy she just runs from me. :expressionless:XI just want to snuggle her, like I do Rascal but she wants NO part of it. Atleast I got one bunny that will snuggle with me and sit on my lap. :biggrin2:

IMG_0354.jpg

Little Rascal Sleeping :pray:

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Daisy....Thats how she always looks at me, wait'n for me to make a move.

IMG_0351.jpg

She's watching me still. The stinker. But I Love Her :biggrin2:

Becka...With Rascals appetite decreased,etc.... then seeing him sleeping like that. It scared me. When I seen he was ok, I decided to take his picture. He's a really sweet bunny :)

Oh I bet. When Monsters was sick there were a few times she tried it but there was NO way I was going to let her. She was to precious to me. It really scared me to see her in the position.

SweetSassy wrote:
Becka...With Rascals appetite decreased,etc.... then seeing him sleeping like that. It scared me. When I seen he was ok, I decided to take his picture. He's a really sweet bunny :)

Hi April,

I am sorry to hear that you are still dealing with this decrease in appetite for Rascal. I hope things go well at the doctor tomorrow.

If you give Rascal greens does he eat those?

Laura

Thanks Laura.

The last few days he's been eating half of a 1/3 cup of pellets. I've been measuring so I can let the doctor know tomorrow. I haven't introduced veggies yet. I was gonna talk to doctor about that next time I see him. I may have to wait til Rascal is feeling better. He's eating lots of hay, drinking, peeing and pooing. So I don't know. I just hope he's ok. After losing Sassy, I don't want to go through that again any time soon.

How is Roscoe? I think about him all the time. I'm gonna have to make a visit just to meet him :) .....April

Latest posts

Back