Daisy has done it again!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read that babies can squeak when they arefrightened or hungry. I hope I haven't scared them:(. Does anyone knowwhen Does will feed the babies as I haven't actually seen her do it yet- I'd just like to be sure she is doing ok with it.

Hi Vickie,

Don't worry about the babies squeaking. They may be a bit hungry.

If the babies bellies are big and round in the morning, then she'sfeeding them. Most does feed their babies at dawn and usuallyonly that time or one other time during the day. It onlytakes a second for them to feed them, so it's not surprising that youhaven't seen them feed. If their bellies aren't round andwarm, and are kind of wrinkly,she's not feeding them and willneed your help.

-Carolyn

Carolyn

I have checked their little tummys and they are all round and plump-That was something else I was worried about (there roundtummys)and was going to post as I thought that maybe they hada stomach problem - I would say that Daisy is doing great with them andthey are doing fine. Ithink I'mjust being anover-protective mum:D

Yes, Dear, they're fine and getting everythingthey needthen.

No Worries!!

-Carolyn

You are so sweet, Vickie. What a great "grandmommy" you are!

I'm sure that your buns appreciate and love you dearly for your concern and care. :)

Back