*crying* does anyone live in Southern California?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBabe

Reaction score
Lately when I have been handling Kovu, I havegotten really itchy and my eyes have been itching and watering. Wetried a new bedding in his cage, but that did not help. This is what itcoes down to, I am allergic to my bunny:tears2:. I am crying reallyhard right now. I will give him away to a good home for****FREE****including thecage, treats, food,vitamines, and toys as long as he gets the life he deserves! He doesn'tbite, and he is litter box trained (wont poop in your house, only incage)... Also I will give you his harness. His picture is includedbelow... message me back ASAP

-Ashley

Hey, i could be completely wacko, but here's ashot.... Most people are not allergic to animal fur, its the dander.How about putting a cold water humidifer relatively close to your bun?This might cut down on what you are probably allegic to?!

Thanks... we think I might not be allergic tohim.. just his bedding so we are going to petco to get new bedding. Butyea I think I will try your Idea too it might make the process quicker.THANKS SOOOO MUCH

Ashley : If yourgiving him hay it may very well bethe hay dust your allergic too ,if so have someoneshake it outside and then bring itin for the rabbit , Iknow a few members on thisboard myself included are allergicto the hay ,

try to elimanate any and alldusty feed and bedding and seehow that goes before you givethat little darling to a new home .

Good suggestions. I keep an airpurifer running to help cut down on possible allergens like dander,fur, pollen, and mold.

Latest posts

Back