Creme Egg Finale

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pinksalamander wrote:
Lindt is definitely the best chocolate. My fave chocolates ever are Lindt's Lindor but they are so expensive! Actually the best chocolate I've ever tasted was in Switzerland but I guess thats a given!
Last fall, I met a girl from Switzerland who said she was surprised to come to the US and find Lindt Lindor truffles for much cheaper than in Switzerland.
Also, I discovered they don't have my favorite flavor there, which is the dark chocolate with mint filling.

I guess we get some good things here, after all. :)

(I bought 7 packages of those things last Christmas. I can only find them around Christmas time, so the day after Christmas, when things went half price at Bed Bath and Beyond, I went in and grabbed 7 bags. They let me use some coupons, too, so I got them all for less than $10. Of course, now that I really need to be losing weight, I've got all these delicious truffles hanging around my house!)

We have them year round in the sweetie isle. I love them so much but they are way too expensive. I had some on my 18th birthday for breakfast :p:

pinksalamander wrote:
We have them year round in the sweetie isle. I love them so much but they are way too expensive. I had some on my 18th birthday for breakfast :p:
We have the truffles year round, just not the dark-chocolate-mint ones.
I have heard that the bookstore has them, but only in singles, not in a package. (They have big bins by the register with different flavors, and they're 50 cents each.)

BethM wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
We have the truffles year round, just not the dark-chocolate-mint ones.
I have heard that the bookstore has them, but only in singles, not in a package. (They have big bins by the register with different flavors, and they're 50 cents each.)

There used to be a shop in Bath, where I used to live, about 40 minutes away, that I forget the name of now, but they used to have a sort of Lindt pick'n'mix there, with massive big bowls of each kind of Lindor to choose from! I was a poor student at the time so I couldn't even dream of going in and getting any, but I always used to drool when I walked by. I'm not sure if it's still there. It may have actually been a chain shop, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was....

Latest posts

Back