Correction on Rachet and Plank

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHEE65

Reaction score
Well I thought that Rachet and Plank were minilops. I talked to my friend that gave me the rabbits and shesaid that they are 3/4 holland lop and 1/2 Netherland Dwarf.I guess the Grandfather is Netherland Dwarf and the rest are hollandlops. But they are the sweetest rabbits. Rachetjust loves to be held and Plank is coming around. They getthe run of my living room now for a few hours a day as well as gettingto go outside. I'm just so impressed how they are only 1 dayshort of 8 weeks old and they have such good bladder control.They only go in their litter box. I just leave their cageopen and when they have to go or eat they jump back in theircage. They don't hide under the sofa for long periodsanymore. They just binky around like happy littlebunnies.

Charlie

Yer sometimes it heard to tell the breed un lessyou can see the mum and dad my oldest one is a over size mini i thinkas she quite big but my baby one is a pure mini and she is going to betiny and her daddy is very very small bless :D

Latest posts

Back