Corky's in surgery....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(

OWIE on da poor bunnie!!!

Thoughts and prayers!!!!

~Jim

Im so glad he is doing ok this morning :) He isone of the first things I too, think about in the mornings. He's atrooper thats for sure!

Virginia

omg...i'm bawling my eyes out after seeing those pics of little Corky! Poor little guy!! :tears2:

You are the Queen of Bunny mom's PGG!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of him during his recovery

PPG , One thing I have noticedwith Vets , Its when youknow your on their last nerve ,

1 Poor Vet keeps looking overtheir shoulder when someone leavesor enters a room

2 jumps under the desk every time the phone rings ,

3 does a balancing act on a high ledge when you walk into the room .

4 You notice Garlic and WolfBane hanging over the entryway ofthe office.

5 The receptionist answers thePhone Hello Mrs,****** no matterif its you orsomeone else.

These are all symptomatic of anover worried Fur Mommyor Daddy ,

My vet once told me : Ya know peoplecomplain about agressiveanimals but you knowthe most agressive Animal inthe world >? to which Ianswered no not really , Dr D said ::

A Veryy worried Animal Parent !

Now If this doesnt Fit us all I would be very surprised!.

I'm glad Corky is doing ok. I thoughtabout him this morning as I was taking Butterscotch to the vet to beneutered. I agree that Corky should be our mascot for theforum. I don't know of a better bunny for the job!Keep us updated on his healing.

Jamie, Pepper, and Butterscotch

Jeesh, my son and I left for a couple hours andthe lil stinker got the lampshade CLEAR off...and was looking at melike...look what I did mom!!! And then he had smashed it inhis nite poops that were laying there..guess he told us what he thoughtof it!

I had to take him back in and he's messed with a couple stitches butthey s/b ok as long as he doesn't mess anymore. So far things arelooking real good, he said the right legs skin is already starting tostretch, he was real suprised. Said everything looks great and issuprised at how ornery this lil stinker has been! We now goback on Monday for the next check!

I got a couple different things to try to keep him away from the stitches as well.

Now, now Corky, stitches are for healing not for eating.

I'm so glad to hear the little one is doing well today. He's such a fighter. :bunnydance:

Jen

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
And then he had smashed it in his nite poops that werelaying there..guess he told us what he thought of it!
I needed that laugh! I can just picture the look of satisfaction on his little face when he threw it in the poop.

Laura

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
...and was looking at me like...look what I did mom!!!
They're soooo proud of themselves when they do stuff like this.

Ya gotta laugh and luv em.

~Jim

:laugh:

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
and the lil stinker got the lampshade CLEAR off...and waslooking at me like...look what I did mom!!! And then he hadsmashed it in his nite poops that were laying there..guess he told uswhat he thought of it!

I guess he is definitely feeling better huh?

WOW, that's a nasty looking set of stitches. What a brave little bunny!

One of my friend's dogs had to wear a collar like that a few monthsago. It was around Easter, so she painted the outside with non-toxicpaint to look like a flower. It was really cute, but the dog stillhated it. :p

Well, I got a lil different style one thisafternoon from the vet..its clear and more plyable the other one waswhite and very stiff. This one is easier for him to eat withand he seems happier with it as he can see out. He seemedalmost depressed with the other one...I went and got a kitten collarand am going to try that to keep it on him better, hopefully that works!

Ya can't keep a good man down!

Corky is one of the most determined rabbits' I've ever had the pleasureof 'knowing'. What a spitfire he is! I love him dearly. He's so funny -and so feisty. God help you if he sets his mind to something that youdon't approve of PGG.

Kisses to him and Oreo.

-Carolyn

Gypsy, your scenario wrap-up was ariot!

So True!!

:highfive:

-Carolyn

The lil stinker wanted down to run....so I lethim down...and he's doin bunny 500s with Oreo...not quite at fullspeed, but darn good considering he had major surgery yesterdayafternoon!!!

Hes using it quite a bit, but notfully. When we went to doc today for the new lampshade he wassuprised at how much the skin had stretched already!

Wow, they are some stitches on such a littleguy. I think it's amazing how well he is adjusting to everrything thatis happening to him. That's what having a great bunny mommy (and vet)can do. Give him, Oreo and Homer kisses from me- Jan

Carolyn wrote:
Corky is one of the most determined rabbits' I've ever hadthe pleasure of 'knowing'. What a spitfire he is! I love him dearly.He's so funny - and so feisty.

I agree. As I've been tracking with this whole ordeal, I am amazed thathe still manages to keep his spunk and 'bunnitude'.He's anamazing rabbit, with a pretty amazing mom ;)

No Doubt, m.e.

:highfive:

Noooo Doubt!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back