Congratulations to Carolyn!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dude:

With folks from all over the world on this forum, I wonder if we'll understand each other's accents on the tape!!

-Carolyn

lol, I know you couldn't get pictures on Carolyn,but we have no video cameras so it makes it hard. It doesn't meanpeople can't see me and my little guys together in a picture though!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Actually, with today's technology, I would be surprised if it couldn't happen one way or another to get pictures on a video.

Absolutely, pictures would do; was just hoping about a video camera.We'll take what we can get. :) There would be a void without you.

Very Cool! Already BunnyMommy and M&SMom are in on the video thing!

-Carolyn

How right you are Carolyn! They probably have waysof doing it. Is there any way to get a movieclip from adigital camera on a video? I can see about getting a video then.

Laura

I'll find out, Laura. I don't know how to do it, I'm sure it's all inthe proper equipment, but someone in our technology department at workcertainly will. Good question! :)

-Carolyn

Hi, ladies, I do know for a fact that what you're talking about is possible. I just don't know how to do it myself.

You ladies are a scream. Some one comes up with an idea, and boom(!), you're off and running, bringing it to fruition.

Now, I have an idea. Bucks needs lots and lots of money...only kidding,of course:(, but I am enthralled and impressedwith howquickly you all accomplish things. I've never been involvedwith a forum where "things" were actually done and people meetingpeople for real, in such a short amount of time.

It is kind of cool :cool:and a great deal of fun:Dto be acquainted with you all.

Buck

Buck, I tell you, I simply LOVE thisforum! I've forsaken all of the others that I used to visit,and I spend waaaaaaaayyyy too much time here!!! LOL!

Seriously, you all are just the best. I feel so privileged tobe a part of the community here and to have the opportunity to get toknow you all. With Carolyn as our fearless leader no tellingwhat all we canaccomplish!!!

Wouldn't be what it is without all the generously giving members we have here.

Everyone just pours their gifts 'onto the table' of knowledge, humor, sensitivity, and kindness that they have.

It blows me away.

-Carolyn

The video tape is a great idea Carolyn!:)I just don't have anyway to get it on to my computer.. Ican takea video with my digital camera, but I've never done it anddon't have a big memory card so not too sure how much it willhold

~pam

Back