Comfort Safety Harness w/ Stretchy Stroller

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maherwoman wrote:
Wow...this is an old thread! Wherever did you find it?? :shock:

:shock:I didn't notice the dates, it was at the top of the RO forum for me....that's odd.

Edit: lol you weren't talking to me, someone else yanked it up. duh Katie :pI'm so clever today

Yeah, if someone posts in an old thread, it gets bumped to the top. They're listed as most-recently-posted (either posted or posted in).

:biggrin2:

tundrakatiebean wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
Wow...this is an old thread! Wherever did you find it?? :shock:
:shock:I didn't notice the dates, it was at the top of the RO forum for me....that's odd.

I know this is an old thread that's been bumped up, but I appreciated it :biggrin2:. I was looking at one of these for Rory, but I wasn't sure what size to get (or even if he's finished growing). I bought him a regular harness like what Tundrakatiebean posted only with buckles instead of clasps, it's what I used for Cinnabun who was a rather large Netherland Dwarf and never had a problem with him getting out of it. Katie, why do you think the puppy harnesses are more secure than the bunny jacket ones? I'm just curious since I'm deciding what I want for Rory, not that he'll be able to play in the grass for, oh, 7 more months! :cry4: Oh, summer, where did you go? Why do I already have two foot long icicles hanging off my roof?

Back