Coccidios(the speling can be different).

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Rabbits now have Coccidios(the speling can be different).I've giv them medecin but its look thats it donsen't work
sad.gif

I woundred if it is someone here ho has any experince at Coccidios(the speling can be different)?

Oh no.. :(

Thankfully I've never had to go through this.

Massie777 has good questions. The vet made the diagnosis? The fecal test is needed to determine the type.(Other ailments are often mistaken for it, too). Are they on sulfa drugs? I think they use a drug called Sulquin here, and it's athree-week regiment.

Hopefully somebody with experience will chime in here soon. All I can suggest is to keep them well hydrated with water or Pedialyte (do you have Pedialyte in Sweden?) although that may depend on whether you're administering the current drugs in a water solution, I guess. :(

Fiber and water can't hurt -- maybe hand fee water soaked parsely?

Wish I could be more help.

Hoping for the best... :pray::clover::pray:

Here in Sweden the vets very little abourt Rabbits and i tell(in dont't take any fecal test)what cind of symptom they have(diarrhoea and swollen belly)The vet then says that i should giv them Esbrete (that a sulfa drog)One of the litter was better today but i call the vet tommorow if the others rabbits don't get any better.

Latest posts

Back