Clooky and Lukca in Wisconsin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
Rescued Clooky in July and Lukca in Sept.. They are great friends.
Clooky is a Fawn Silver and Lukca is a black Otter Netherland Dwarf.

My grandson and I are totally enjoying them.

Sandee

your two bonded pairs are so cute!
My two have bonded so well. They each have their own hutch inside the garage in special area which has a bunny door out into a 13' X 18' yard/garden planted just for them. Out there we made a low shelter which they dug out more and added tunnels that allow them to pop up here and there in the yard. Also have a small house in one corner that they prefer to inter and leave through tunnel they dug.
They have access to an expanded area adjoining the hutch area. Here they have a mound of hay and water, steps up to a higher rug covered wide shelve where they like to stretch out. there are two hiding places under this and one on the other side. My grandson and I made two tunnels for the length of the area which they prefer to use to get from one end to the other. we do provide heat and cooling when needed.
Had a window made to tightly cover the double walk doors on the south side to let in sun in the winter when it is too cold for them to go out.
I spend a lot of time in my garage these days and am lovin it.

Latest posts

Back