Cirrustwi's Bunny Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Angel! You weren't kidding when you said you would post a bunch of Abby pictures. Thanks so much!

Jan: I have so many more, I just can't post them all. LOL

Jen

Aww Jen Thanks soo much I have been waiting solong to see pics of Corky and Dillon I miss them so much but witheverything going on with you I didnt want to bother you. Ihope they are behaving for you. They look like very happybunnies. I really owe you.

Amanda: They are doing great! Corkyhas gotten to play with Delilah and Anissa, and it went reallywell. I'm thinking that once I move and they get a huge cage,she might move in with them. She did great with them, nothumping or anything. Dillon is such a character.My friend Dana is completely in love with him. Every time Italk to her she talks about how cute he is. He's stoppedhumping my leg, now he just chins me.

I've been wondering how you're doing. I think I'm going tocome see Dante on Friday after the House Rabbit Club meeting.I'll bring you Dillon's cage then. Corky did chew the plasticon it a little. It amazes me how much she chews.LOL I gave her a big litter box, and she's making short workof it. It's actually pretty funny.

Jen

Wow it is really good to hear that she isgetting along with your girls. Im really surprised I guess itwas all Bunny that was being the brat she is loving it that she isfinally Queen again. I would really love to see herinteracting with other rabbits I guess I will deffinatley have tovisit. Glad to hear Dillon is done humping you I told you youjust have to show him whos boss. Im not surprised at all thatshe chewed some of the plastic sounds like her. Things aregoing a lot better with me Im sure Ill be able to fill you in on Fridayif Im around when you stop by. I might try to go to themeeting we'll see. Give them all a hug for me.

Amanda: You should definitely try to come to themeeting. I think it should be interesting. I'mreally curious as to what's going on with everything. I'lltalk to you Friday.

The babies say: :hug:

Jen

We might go to the meeting. I am not surethough. It think it would be cool though. I am just not big on talkingin front of people with eyes staring at me. lol

We have another birthday...I almost missed it, but I didn't!

Happy First Birthday Dillon!!!

:happybunny:

We Love You!!

Mommy, Daisy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saffy,Sampson, Lily, Abby, Anissa, Delilah and Corky

Jen I was so bored outta my mind so I made this for ya.

JensSig1.jpg

Hoppy Birthday Dillon from all of us here at the Acres. Hope mom gave you some extra treats.

Jen, Jeremy went name hunting. Since you don't know if you aregetting a boy or a girl Jeremy did both. The ones with the stars arethe ones he likes the best.

Girl's Names
KAIA*( Kaya)-from the earth
MELITA*-sweet as honey
TITANIA*-giant
AMARA-unfading
DORINDA- beautiful gift
NESSIA-pure
ILONA-light
PHOEBE-sparkling

Boy's Names
MORPHEUS*-bringer of dreams
TYPHON*( tie fin)-a child of the titans
VANKO*-gracious gift
CENON-friendly
ENDRE-manly
JULIAN-youthful
PHYLO-friend

Hope you like them.

Tina and Jeremy

Angel: Thanks so much!! I loveit. I can't believe you got everyone! My oldneighbor did something like that for me with my dogs and cats...but heleft out one of the cats!

Tina and Jeremy: Thanks so much for all the names. I'll have to try to pick one or..... ;)

Jen

Tina: Oh, definitely. I want to comeup with something that I can kind of make a line out of...you know likeI was going to give all the Flemish Biblical names and then Anissa kindof killed that. And originally all the buns had naturenames...but Elvis killed that one. If I'm going to breed, Iwant to do something like that for that Pals.

Jen

Edit: Or, maybe I'll just have Jeremy, the king of names, name them allfor me! He sure does come up with some great ones.

Latest posts

Back