Cirrustwi's Bunny Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen if you do move back to pgh not far from us.We can go over your place to make sure they get fed and give the bunstheir freetime for those 2 weeks.

Thanks Angel! Amandaoffered to do it when she's home too. I have another friendwho might just stay at the house. I don't know yet, I'll haveto make plans when it comes closer. We have so many places togo, so I'm taking all the offers I can get. We have a friendwho had a baby in April and are moving from Hawaii to North Carolina assoon as he gets back from Iraq which is supposedto be inNovember, so we are supposed to help them. And Vegas inSeptember and then the cruise in the spring....it's insane. Ilike staying home, I guess the pilot in him likes to travel.LOL

Jen

Well you got plenty of help. If your 1 friendcan not stay for long or needed to go out you got amanda and I. We canhelp ya. DJ said not a prob either and he would love to see Abby againalso meet Sampson.

I just got back from my trip.I am soglad to hear that Corky is warming up to you. It is sostrange because like I said she was living in a fraternity house up atschool (closely watched and takencare of I promise those boysknew not to mess with me) but she was constanly getting handled by newpeople and barely evergave anyone a problem. Also Ihave never really heard her thump except in the middle of the nightwhen she wants to be fed again. I miss her a lot and I cantwait till you are closerso I can come visit more often or atall. Also my offer is still on the table it will be mypleasure to pet sit. Even if Ihave to stay over aslong as it isnt too far from my work.Well keep myupdated and I will send you a PM sometime and let you know how thingswent... :inlove:

Amanda: I'm guessing that things must have goneok. I'm so curious. LOL Corky is doingjust fine. I think she was just a little stressed from allthe changes at once. Me, a new house, new smells, a newcage...Plus you said she doesn't like dogs so much and while mine don'tusually go in the critter room, she can smell them and hearthem. There is work being done across the street and Harleyisn't too happy about all the strange workers, so he barks at them alot and then the yorkies start... I'm still debating movingher into my room, but the dogs do sleep in there, so...but she'll getused to them soon enough.

More pictures are coming soon. The Flemish girls are growingso fast! It's crazy. I forgot that Sampson grewthat quickly. LOL

Jen

Jen I was looking at some of SweetPea's pics andboy she sure did grow fast. She can climb on the grids. Thank God Imade her pen 2 high with top. I was cleaning her cage out and I had herdoor open at the 2nd grid and she climbed out. It took me 45 mins toget her. I can not get her to calm down when I pick her up and I thinkI will have a hard time cutting her nails. I can not wait until we canget another flemish. I am getting a buckfor me. Also I have aperfect name for the next flemmie. I will name him Stanley. lol

Amanda welcome back from your trip. Must have had fun

New Photos!! (Excuse the mess, I was cleaning.)

Daisy didn't really want to pose.

Daisy18.jpg

Sage was too busy eating.

Sage28.jpg

Basil loves her greens.

Basil28.jpg

Elvis was in the hiding mood.

Elvis18.jpg

Orion: "Yum"

Orion18.jpg

Saffy must bother Sage.

Saphy28.jpg

Lily knows she can get out that door.

Lily18.jpg

I am a pretty girl.

Lily28.jpg

Abby ate her first greens salad.

Abby28.jpg

Dillon really couldn't be any cuter.

Dillon48.jpg

Corky has to chin everything.

Corky28.jpg

Check out those ears! One is up and one is down.

Corky38.jpg

Now for the Flemish.

Anissa and Delilah are really comfy together.

AnissaandDelilah18.jpg

Anissa has the biggest ears!

Anissa28.jpg

I'm am a dirty girl.

Anissa48.jpg

Delilah has taken over for Sampson: torturing the lizards.

Delilah18.jpg

I'm a big girl...I got up here by myself.

Delilah28.jpg

Sampson's a little prissy.

Sampson18.jpg

A size comparison with Delilah.

Sampson38.jpg

I love anyone who will scratch my nose.

Sampson68.jpg

Saphy28.jpg

I'm loving this picture right here! lols.

It's just like there both going to rescue its other seeming like there trap :p

All of your buns are just simply drop dead gorgeous!

:inlove:

Katy

Raspberry: I didn't even notice how big her earsare until that picture. She's at an awkward stage where sheneeds to grow into them. LOL

Emmy: Thanks! Those two areintact bucks.They actually end up pawing at each other through the bars.That ended with Saffy spraying feet behind him.

Laura: Corky is such a sweetheart. I don't know what sheis. I adopted her from Mambo's niece Amanda. I hada thread about it, andeveryone thought she was mostly Flemish.

PGG: Thanks! They didn't want to really cooperate for pictures, but hopefully I'll have a good photo session soon.

Angel: Thanks. I would love more photos of her, especially when she was little.

Jen

Happy 1st Birthday Sage!!!

:groupparty: :party:

Mommy, Daisy, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saffy, Sampson, Lily, Abby, Dillon, Anissa, Delilah, and Corky

Oh my, Jen they all look amazing. You have a truly beautiful family.

Hoppy Birthday To You, Hoppy Birthday To You

Hoppy Birthday Dear Sage, Hoppy Birthday To You!!!!

Hope you have a great day.

Tina, Jeremy, Apollo, Christa, Hopi, Stormy, Koda and Norman

Latest posts

Back