Cirrustwi's Bunny Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Jen I sure hope these 2 flemmies will helpyou stop getting more animals in your house. lol what you do you haveliving there including your moms. 42 pets plus your 2 new ones cominghome on thurs.

Shuu wrote:
So many! How do you have time for all of them? All so adorable, though.

I have a schedule! LOL Seriously, all the buns andferrets work on a rotation. I do litter boxes every other dayand then big cage cleanings 1 time a week. Everyone is outfor some time every day. When I'm home, at least 1 critterisn't caged. (3 of my does are pretty well bonded and all myferrets live together.) I have feeding down to ascience. I can get it done in about 30 min if I'm in a hurry.

And yes, Angel, those Flemmies are absolutely the end!!!

Jen

I sure hope so since your mom was not to pleaseabout it. We ended up not going to bed at all. Well here goes thestory. DJ has some kidney problems and the pain would not go away. Thenhis left legs swelled up like a balloon so he decided to go to ohiovalley hospital er at 2:30 am. We get there there was no one there thatneed to be seen at the lobby. So we figured it would not be long towait. DJ signs in waited and waited for a nurse or anyone to get himin. Fianlly at 2 and half hours I made the guy call the nurse becausehis legs were hurting him. So 15 mins later the nurse called him intothe regestry room to get him regestered. After that she left and neverreturned. After another 2 and half hours no one looked at him and weended up leaving. It was so stupid that they could not givehim a bed or anything because they had no rooms opened at all. WEusually go to Mercy Hospital but because of his legs we went closer tous. At mercy they take him in with in 5 to 10 mins and if they did nothave a room opened they would give him a bed and make sure he gotlooked at. We were so mad at Ohio Valley hospital and we are callingthem to complain about it. He is fine now and we are wide away to goand cut grass soon. lol. We will be in bed early tonight for our funtrip tomorrow to get our daughter SweetPea.

Jen,

Tiny says he thinks he'll stay in Texas for now. He may be abig bunny but he isn't sure he wants to be there with ferrets andbearded dragons...he's heard fantasy stories about dragons and he's abit afraid of them. He also realized that he really does havesome good responsibilities here that he likes....last night he saw oneof the babies and he literally jumped straight up in the air for joy (Ithink...either that or the baby bit him).

However, he says he'd love to come for a visit....someday....

Till then...he'll focus on the task of being...

The BUNFATHER!

P.S. Great pics of all your pets....you almost make me want a ferret!

Aww Dillon looks so happy there withyou. Hopefully his behavior will get better. Thankyou for putting up pics I miss him. Your other animals areall adorable.

Amy: I swear those ferrets take more of my timethen all the buns put together! It's a really good thing Ilove them so much. 2 just won't use the litter box if thereis a single poop in there and they took the 2nd box and kicked all thelitter out and made it a bed. LMBO

Tiny: Those bearded dragons are the most gentle things. Ihave one who is a little insane, but I would be too if my brother bitmy leg off when I was a baby! We have a bunfather at my housetoo. It's Elvis, but he's having a major fit aboutDillon! He was better yesterday though.

Mambo and Amanda: Dillon is too adorable. I just love hislittle face! His behavior might test me, but it giveseveryone else some great entertainment.

Angel: I can't believe all that trouble with the hospital.Mercy isn't my favorite place either, though, I've spent a lot of timesitting there waiting with people. I'm so excited aboutgetting the girls tomorrow. Mine still need final names!!

Where is Tina??? She was hounding me to put up new pictures.....

Jen

Jen I think you should name the fawn femaleDelilah like Sampson and Deliliah. I think it is cute. As for the whiteone. I don't know find out when her birthday is. I like sweetpea unlessher face, or personality will show a different name. I am too. I haveextra cash so we could hit a drive through.

We are going to bed early since we only slept for 4 hrs or less. We are beat and DJ is doing pretty good. Just a bit swollen.

Let us know what time you would like to meet at parkway and leave tohit the road. We will get up when you are ready. Are you at home or atyour brothers.

I so am packing the bunny, doggie, ferret, and lizard napping gear. Just have to reserve the bus.

You are so lucky. Your babies are all so very beautiful. I amso glad you decided to post pictures of your whole zoo crew.Wow Saphy got big. So did Sampson. I can't even pick afavorite. I so want to live with you and all those stunningbabies.

Thank you so much for all the pictures. jeremy and I were Ohhing and Awwing the whole way through.

Tina & Jeremy

Tina: LMBO Have fun packing....thatwould be one full car. I honestly don't know how I'm going tomove them all. They're going to have to go inshifts. Sampson is huge! I picked him up today andwas amazed. I hadn't realized how much he's grown.I have to weigh him again. Saphy's still a small guy, he'sabout the same size as Orion. He has another month or so ofgrowing.

Jen

OMGosh lmbo I never even thought of whatI'd do if I had to move. W:shock:W that will be crazy and I don't havenear the babies you do.

Sampson looks like he got really huge. Saphy looks so big in that picture. He's adorable big or small.

I can't wait to see how much Sampson weighs now.

I felt bad begging for pictures and here I haven't posted any in a long time so I posted some of mine too lmbo.

Tina

Saffy really does look huge in thatpicture. He's really l-o-n-g, but needs to fillout. He has no bulk to him. Sampson is being a wildman. He's excited that his girls are coming tomorrow, yes,that's it. He was a bad boy today. I left him alonefor a little while when I went to feed everyone else and convince Daisyto go back in her cage. I had dried roses hanging on my wallfrom my first date with Shawn, Sampson somehow got them down anddestroyed them. Thankfully, roses aren't toxic. Iwas so upset, but Shawn thought it was funny. Sampson spentthe rest of the day in his cage.

Jen

:nonono:Naughty Sampson Naughty

Jenn, I am so sorry he destroyed them, I know they meant alotbut thank God they weren't harmful to him. See now Shawn needs to getyou more roses.

Don't forget your camera tomorrow. Have a safe trip. I am praying for a safe journey.

Tina

Well, Anissa and Delilah came home.They are just too cute. I wanted to post the pictures Angeltook on the ride home.

Anissa and Delilah

AnissaandDelilah17.jpg

AnissaandDelilah27.jpg

Anissa, Delilah and Angel's Sweetpea

AnissaDelilahandSweetpea17.jpg

I sure hope you can get some good picswith yours. Since these ones got blurry because of the truck bumpingaround. But they turned out good other wise.

Oh Jen, they are Exquisite looking. Youmust so happy and so proud. I am on Cloud9 for you. I absolutely lovelove love the names. It's suits them both perfectly. Sampson is justshowing the girls who's boss is all.

Tina

Tina: Thanks, I'm really happy withthem! They are sweet girls. Thanks for helping mewith Anissa's name. I think it works well for her.

She's a real sweetie...already got bunny kisses as did Angel and DJ. Delilah is a little more shy, but she'll warm up.

Jen

Latest posts

Back