Cheryl's wonderful bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
This was hard making a new blog without my bunnies that have gone up to bunny heaven,i had lost a few very special bunnies last year,my last bunny being Pippi who had complications due to having EC, he died on the morning of 26th Dec 07,it had just felt like that they were just ripped from my life.

So it has taken me this long to finally make a new blog about my most wonderful bunnies,and i have also been takinglots of pictures of the bunnies since we have been having such beautiful weather over here

First is Marley....Marley is Pippi's daughter and their mum was Marshmallow(RIP),and she has a sister called Chocolate Bunny and a brother called Cassidy,theywere accidental babies as when i bought Pippi,i was told he was a girl....i was new to bunnies then and i had no idea,but when the babies were born,i just couldn't give them away after watching them grow up....i did have a lot of people telling me to give them away....but i couldn't though,so the little babies joined my family back in 05,they are almost three years old now :)

Ok onto the pictures of Marley,i thought i would start with her,because the other pictures are still downloading on photobucket,i will post them as soon as they are finished

These were taken yesterday

It was such a beautiful warm to kinda hot day

P1270060.jpg

P1270061.jpg

You can just see little Ebony in the background

P1270064.jpg

P1270059.jpg

When i have my camera out,the bunnies always come up to see what i'm doing

P1270065.jpg

Marley has a bit of a dewlap going on

P1270078.jpg

P1270083.jpg

This is Chocolate Bunny grooming her sister

P1270099.jpg

More to come :D

Aww Cheryl - I understand. It took me a long time to be able to start a new blog after losing Ruby.:hug:

The pictures are just beautiful. I love your bunnies so much - give them all kisses from me!:big kiss:

I am pleased to see you starting a new blog for your babies - I know how hard it is to move on. But we will never forget our babies that have gone to The Bridge already.

Marley is such a pretty girl - look at the sun shining on her coat :)

Jan

I know how you feel a bit Cheryl, it was VERY hard for me to start a blog about my 4 bunnies that I hav now after BK passed. I just thought I could never even post on RO again after that. I still miss him so much.

Starting this blog is a brave move and the pictures are beautiful...I absolutely love the pic of the Chocolate Bunny grooming her sister:inlove:

Aww, Cheryl, I know how tough it is, I couldn't do a blog update until the end of December after losing Pebble, it just hurts so much. :(:hug:

But Marley is just the cutest little thing!

Now where are the rest of them!? :D

Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

I know,it really was hard...i just miss themso so much,i still can see each and every one of them,the things they used to do,they way they would look at me....ugh! it always brings tears to my eyes when i think about them,i guess it's always going to hurt though because it's my bunnies that brought something back into my life,you know like that little ray of sunshine,like they had healed my heart in a way:)

And thankyou for all your kind comments everyone,you know that i really do appreciate it :)

I had taken some very nice pictures the other day,but when i downloaded them onto my pc,i noticed the pictures looked a bit strange,like Jack's fur was kinda shiny,like it had all little shiny bits on his fur....i'm so mad as i don't know what i did to the camerafor the pictures to turn out shiny....and i had some great pictures to :X

So now i have to take lots more,oh well,it's gonna be another beautiful day today anyway,so we will see how these other pictures turn out this time.

Well anyway,i have a funny little story to tell that happened 'TO ME'yesterday...

I had just gone to the localshop to buy a few things,like bread and milk and a few other things,and i had also bought a 2L bottle of coke...my youngest son Jeremy was with me,so after we get in the car...he sits the bottle of coke between thefrontseats,and i'm driving home enjoying the song that is on the radio when all of a sudden,i get a continuous squirt in the eye and in the side of the headby the coke,ugh i'm trying to protect myself from the coke,he's there frantically trying to put his finger on the hole,but there is another hole and coke is squirting from that one also,and of course it was pointed my way.

Me...'Jeremy!what in the heck are you doing,what did you do?'.....

Jeremy..'i was just poking it with a safety pin,i didn't expect it to go through like it did'

Me...'buts it's a pin,of course it's going to go through a plastic bottle'....

Me again..'bloody h*ll,keep your finger on the hole,it's still squirting at me'

Jeremy...'but i wasn't doing it hard....

Me..'well why did you even play around with the pin in the first place?'...

Jeremy..'ummm.. i don't know'

Me..'ugh...just keep your fingers on the holes,it's still getting me'

Jeremy...'i'm trying,i'm trying..but there is more than two holes'

Oh gosh i was thankful when i pulled up into my driveway and quickly got out,i was walking to the front door and Jeremy was behind me giggling,i was drenched,my hair was wet my face was sticky,my t shirt was wet....he's lucky i have a sense of humour,i just didn't feel like laughing at the time lol.

I walk inside and my eldest son Anthony takes one look at me and says..'what happened to you?'

I look straightat Jeremy and say nothing lol.

I walk of down the hallway to go have a shower and change,and all the while i can hear two kids laughing in the kitchen.

Ugh..Kids!!........it was something that you just had to be there to see it,to see the full funny sideabout it

Well anway,i hope i can see what i did wrong with my camera,and i will take a whole new bunch of pictures....i will post one of the other pictures where they came out all shiny,maybe someone will know what i did wrong.

You know i just love this forum and sharing things with you guys,it just makes it so much easier for me because you all do understand....i don't have that understanding here...so i just want to say a BIG thankyou to all of you :hug:

cheryl wrote:
Well anyway,i have a funny little story to tell that happened 'TO ME'yesterday...

I had just gone to the localshop to buy a few things,like bread and milk and a few other things,and i had also bought a 2L bottle of coke...my youngest son Jeremy was with me,so after we get in the car...he sits the bottle of coke between thefrontseats,and i'm driving home enjoying the song that is on the radio when all of a sudden,i get a continuous squirt in the eye and in the side of the headby the coke,ugh i'm trying to protect myself from the coke,he's there frantically trying to put his finger on the hole,but there is another hole and coke is squirting from that one also,and of course it was pointed my way.

Me...'Jeremy!what in the heck are you doing,what did you do?'.....

Jeremy..'i was just poking it with a safety pin,i didn't expect it to go through like it did'

Me...'buts it's a pin,of course it's going to go through a plastic bottle'....

Me again..'bloody h*ll,keep your finger on the hole,it's still squirting at me'

Jeremy...'but i wasn't doing it hard....

Me..'well why did you even play around with the pin in the first place?'...

Jeremy..'ummm.. i don't know'

Me..'ugh...just keep your fingers on the holes,it's still getting me'

Jeremy...'i'm trying,i'm trying..but there is more than two holes'

Oh gosh i was thankful when i pulled up into my driveway and quickly got out,i was walking to the front door and Jeremy was behind me giggling,i was drenched,my hair was wet my face was sticky,my t shirt was wet....he's lucky i have a sense of humour,i just didn't feel like laughing at the time lol.

I walk inside and my eldest son Anthony takes one look at me and says..'what happened to you?'

I look straightat Jeremy and say nothing lol.

I walk of down the hallway to go have a shower and change,and all the while i can hear two kids laughing in the kitchen.

Ugh..Kids!!........it was something that you just had to be there to see it,to see the full funny sideabout it
Oh god that made me giggle.

oh man that is such a good story, he got you SO GOOD...lol
I have a 6 year old son and he LOVES playing games and tricks on me.
:laugh:

How old is Jeremy?

Hehe,Jeremy is 12...you would think he would be old enough to think about what he was doing with that pin :rollseyes....my kids are awesome though...they make me laugh...me and the boys have so much fun...uhhh we love to joke with each other a lot,my eldest son Anthony loves pulling pranks on me,he says i'm an easy target.

Yes,boys will be boys lol

Last week i went to go have a shower,i pulled the curtain across and turned on the water,and i got a full face full of water,he had moved the shower head right around so it was pointing up and facing me....Anthony!!!..i yelled....since then i now check the shower before i turn on the water....he has done this to his brother many times

Well yesterday was pretty hot and very humid,i really hate the heat...anyway i went outside to do a bit of gardening,but it was just to sunny outside at that time of the day,so i gave up because my eyes are really sensative to the sun and i squint a lot from the glare and then i end up with a headache,and since i have fair skin i burn very easy and i hate getting burn't,i'm not one to tan lol

I got some newpictures of Jack aka Jackie......Jacks gorgeous,he's such a sensative little guy,he's very gentle with me...when i hand feed him he will take what ever i'm offering very gently....not like Chocolate Bunny who snatches the food really fast from my hand that i have to watch my fingers lol,she's a pig....but Jack is awesome..he will be coming up four years old this year...i remember when i brought him home with Pippi and Raspberry....he was so timid and he was for a very long time after that,i wasn't allowed to pat him..i tried and tried but he would only bend his back to get away from my hand and then he would just hop away....it took me a very long time until one day i went to scratch his nose and he didn't move away,he actually put his nose up to be scratched more,i was allowed to pat him! lol....he's been pretty good ever since,he's become more mellow as he's aging....he follows me around now and i have even tripped over him many times because he loves being next to me for some reason.....he's a lot different than the younger Jack now.

Here is my gorgeous boy...

See the little bunny feet in the back ground

Picture899-1.jpg

Picture894.jpg

Picture892.jpg

Picture886.jpg

Picture904.jpg

Picture897.jpg

Picture893.jpg

Picture888.jpg

Jack licking the door frame,see the chew marks...little buggers...i had just gotten the outside wood work painted about a year and a half ago *shakes head* the things we put up with

Jacklickingframe.jpg

Oh bugger mum caught me,i'm outta here

Picture786.jpg

Awww, I love all your guys and girls.. so sweet!

I had to laugh at the stories with your sons.. silly pranks hehe!

Jack has stolen my heart, I must say!

Jan,i honestly do believe that bunnies do mellow as they age,i have found Jack being so different than when he was younger,hehe laughs at having a break....so true lol

Leanne,thankyou..i know the bunnies love their compliments :D

Dawn,that was the only part that annoyed me about what Jeremy did,there was coke on my window on my seat,i was lucky that i had seat covers on,i just took them of and washed them ,it was just everywhere on the interior...i made Anthony clean it that day lol

Gordon,yes tell me about those chewed frames,as if they don't have their own things to chew lol.

And Jack wants to say thankyou for the compliments everyone...he went very shy when i told him..

Picture898.jpg

This is my gorgeous girl Chocolate Bunny,she's Marley's sister and let me tell you just what a little diva she is....she likes to be known and seen,she's bossy and most times she has this evil look to her precious lil face,she will snatch food from my hand,but she is the most adorable little thing....she loves her pats and will sit there for ages,she also loves her massages...she kinda melts into the floor when she is getting a nice massage...but she issuch a sweetlittle girl....with some of the faces she makes...she makes me laugh :)

chocky1.jpg

P1270149.jpg

Sisterly love

P1270058.jpg

Sitting with Zak..and you can just see a bit of Ebony in one corner and Sunshine in the other corner

P1270129-1.jpg

P1270144-1.jpg

Gosh mum,you and that camera

P1270128-1.jpg

Hey Marley..get out of the picture!

P1270066.jpg

Gosh i'm gorgeous

P1280168.jpg

Hey mum...watcha doin?!

P2010217.jpg

Yep..i just know i'm beautiful

P1280169.jpg