Cause of death

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4n1m4l_L0v3r

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Today I came home from school to find out that my bunny, Miffy, died:(.

I think I should really take her to the vet for an examination but mysister would rather jusy bury her and get it over with. I was lookingat her and her eyes are crusted shut and also her mouth, is this normalfor deceased rabbits or is this a sign of something serious? She didntmake any noise becasue her cage is right next to my sisters bed and shewould have woken up because shes a very light sleeper. She was anindoor bunny in my sisters room and we always kept the floor clean, wechecked her entire room and found nothing she could have gotten into,she was only about 8 1/2 months old and we've had her since april. Ifanyone has any information please share it with me, it would be greatlyappreciated.

It's impossible to really say whathappened. At this time of year, could have been a viralinfection or may have been a congenital health problem that could causesomething such as heart failure or stroke.

Sorry that you lost your bunny and wish we could be of more help,

Pam

aww, I am so sorry that you lost yorbunny. I know that you loved her and will be missing her alot. Just know that you and your family will be inmy thoughts and prayers. Love and hugs to you and yourfamily. :( Beckie

I'm so sorry.

My heart goes out to you.

Take comfort that the little one didn't suffer.

If you're not familiar with the Rainbow Bridge poem, you might wish to check it out.

http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

-Carolyn

Back