carpets, seaters, and shirts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight01

Reaction score
hey guys, its been a while, anyways i waswondering if my rabbit eating carpets, sweaters, and shirts is ok forhim. so far im not letting him eat any. i think if a string or somthinggets caught in his intestines or oragans he could die. but i wanted toknow if its ok or not. but a problem is that when i wasnt loookingmidnight was chewing on my pants (i was wearing sweatpants, cuz itscold heh) and he swallowed a couples of strand,s im a little worried,what should i do, and should he be allowed to chew on clothing. heseems to have fun with it, but i dont think its a good idea.

thanks in advance everybody:). by the way, if anybody doesnt know, hes about 9 months if u need to know =] thank you once again

No carpet, no fabric. Some rabbitschew on towels or old t-shirts, but don't ingest it. IfMidnight ingested it, feed him loads of hay and a bit of canned pumpkinto help him pass it.

How is the little guy doing? Has he come around and let you love him? :p

hehe yea hes gettin alot better, he still gruntstho, lol but oh well,about 10 minutes ago, he was trying to eat mysweater on my as well, and the part near my face, so when he started todig it (he does that alot, if he finds somthing he likes, hell dig itlol with his paws) and he got my face, it hurt lol, but im fine.anyways, yea hell let me pet him and stuff. hes right now in his cage.i spoil him >.< lol, sometimes for a treatr i let himstuff his head into the trad container and he eats a lil bit since theycan have a tablespoon a day of the treats i give him, but i dun givehim that much lol. hows ur bun doin, thx for the info, so t-shirts rokay?

Latest posts

Back