Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
I just want to take a moment to say,

Carolyn, Thank You!

I want to thank you

For all the kind words and always offering a helping hand

For sharing in my joys and my sorrows

For helping to answer my questions no matter how silly they may seem

For the being a wonderful Moderator and Friend

So from me to you

Thank You!!!!

Tina

I would second those sentiments without reservation.

Not that I pay much attention to things of this nature, but I didnotice this forum is rapidly gaining members and posting material ata rate far superior to several other substantial and longerrunning rabbit forums. What is especially endearing to me isthis forum is open to all rabbit fanciers, and not just to a particularsegment of the rabbit owning population. It is very eclectichere, and I believe we benefit the more for it.

I've been a habitue` of not a few rabbit oriented forums in my day, andthis remains the most friendly and warmest that I have participated in,never mind one of the most informative. Most of that creditbelongs to Carolyn, in my estimation.

Kudos, Kiddo!

Buck

I agree with you Buck! Carolyn has helped me noend since I have been a member. I also think this is a great &friendly forum as well (not that I have ever belonged to any others!).

Yes, the people on the forum are very friendly.Carolyn definately sets the tone for it. She is always open andfriendly to new members. It's become clear lately that her job is notalways pleasant and Dajeti2 you are sweet to start a thread to let herknow she's what makes this forum great.

Of course, it's pretty redundant for meto state my opinion once again in this thread as I've been pretty vocalin the past in regards to this subject, but here goes ... :)

I have the utmost respect for Carolyn--her gracious spirit,commitment to bunnies, and her selfless and tireless work on thisboard.

The moderator can certainly make the board, andwe can all tell that Carolyn puts her heart into this one. Itfeels like one big family!

Pam

Thank you all very very much.

It means more to me than any of you know. I neededthis. I'm far from perfect, but I do try to continually do mybest.

I sincerely thank you.

-Carolyn

to carolyn, thank you i have only been a part ofthis for a short time and you have helped w/ all my questions and eventought me things from other posts that only a true bun lover would knowthatnk you!!

I second, third and forth everything that all thepeople before me said! I came to this board on a whim with a problemthat I couldn't fix on my own. Carolyn was so helpful and caringthat even though we are now bunnyless, I can't leave, it islike a big family. I check it daily! It is by far the most friendlyboard I have been into. It is so nice to have people that areso knowledgeable and just know the right things to say and do and areready and willing to help you as much as they can. Thank youCarolyn for all the hours you spend on this forum to make it so special!

Carolyn certainly is great at not only helping,but also keeping on top of everything! Since I'm not able to get on asmuch as I use to, if it wasn't for her updates on certain things I'd belost! I also love hearing about Tucker's adventures they are so muchfun to read he's one lucky bunny to have such a great mommy :D

~pam

I like to say she is awesome too. I never got to meet her yet, but would love too. Only if we lived closer

Dearest Carolyn, I know that times havebeen a bit rough for you here on the forum. I starte this post almost ayear ago. Since then you have become one of my dearest friends. I findthat I feel the same way as I did back then.

It is so reassuring to know that you are not only looking outfor me and my son but for all of us here. You Rock as our Moderator.Keep up hte Great Work. It is appreciated more than you know and bymore people than just myself.

Sincerely, Tina, Jeremy and Apollo

I agree with you COMPLETELY Tina!

Carolyn I want to thank you for EVRYTHING that you do! You watch outfor us little guys (such as me :D) and you still have time to post VERYhelpful advice about bunnies. I dont think my babies would be alivewith out you, Pam, and Gypsy. I really believe that if you guys werentthere for me the babies would have died (you saved a bunny's life! :D)THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

~Amy+Nimue+Babies~

Latest posts

Back