Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi FooFoosMom1,

Mana is what you give to people whom you deem to be helpful on theboard. You can find the mana "buttons" under theusername/avatar on the left side of the screen. You justclick on one of the "buttons" and mana is awarded to theperson.

I don't think the webmaster has really figured out what's going on withmana to be honest. He's said to me, "Mana is a dynamicprocess, and member manas can change from time to time. Ifnot a lot of people use mana, it may be inaccurate in thebeginning."

I'm not confident in his level of expertise, so I pay no attention toit. I have asked him pointed questions about it and get veryvague responses. It causes more trouble and confusion thanit's worth in my opinion.

-Carolyn

Don't pay much mind to it though.? Some people get upset that theydon't have a lot.? I wish they wouldn't.? Everyone here is so valuableand do care to help and support others in their love and health fortheir long-earred family members.

I love the picture of the otters.? They're so much fun to watch themplay.? We have some at the local zoo and it's one of my favorite pasttimes.

Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods, Bren.? Kiss those bunnies for me!

? ?

-Carolyn

Hi! Carolyn

We finally rescued my Aunt's rabbit yesterday,and we took it in for anexam at the vet he is a healthy little guy,he weighs 5 pounds and is ayear old.Forget to find out what kind of rabbit it is.When,we got himhome our Pepper opened up to him and started playing with him.The otherrabbit was humping on Pepper and was biting on our little Pepper,myhusband had to get Pepper away from the other rabbit,by the way theother rabbit name is BunBun.Then,later on it started to bite myhusband,in an aggressive matter.When,we picked him up at my Aunt'shouse he let us pet him and pick him up,but when got him home he wasaggresive towards my husband and Pepper. I don't know why all of asudden he got aggresive.I'm wondering if he is aggressivefrom his bad home situation from my Aunt's house.Well,finally wedecided not to keep this rabbit,because of his aggressive so we foundhim another home.I fell bad for the other rabbit BunBun because of theway it was treated and my poor Pepper wanted a buddy but it didn't workout, BunBun didn't want to have our Pepper as a buddy.My Pepper is avery sweet rabbit,to play with a rabbit he never saw before and Pepperwas never around any other rabbits or pets of any kind,since we had him.

I applaud you, Pepper, for getting BunBun out ofthat situation. Way to Go! You must've been working on that for awhile. Bless your Heart.

I'm so glad you found him another home so quickly.

Good Job! :dude: I'm so proud of you to not have given up. You could've easily dropped the whole thing, but you never did.

Good things will come your way as a result of the good deeds you do.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Iapplaud you, Pepper, for getting BunBun out of that situation. Way toGo! You must've been working on that for a while. Bless your Heart.

I'm so glad you found him another home so quickly.

Good Job! :dude: I'm so proud of you to not have given up. You could've easily dropped the whole thing, but you never did.

Good things will come your way as a result of the good deeds you do.

-Carolyn
It seems like good things come to people who do baddeeds and bad things come to people who do good deeds.At least it seemsthat way.Thank-you for your support.We need more people like you.

I know what you mean, Pepper.

After what you did for that bunny, I'd say we need more people like YOU!

Trix,

It takes a few 'votes' before the mana shows up. As I said above, don't worry about it.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back