Can you look any more crabby??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
47b4ce05b3127ccea91c97e453960000002510

To me Fergi appears chronically crabby, do you agree?

47b4ce05b3127ccea91d38cb333a0000004510

Even when she has a friend to hang with she still looks perpetually crabby!!

47b4ce04b3127ccea93436758a410000003510

I hope I don't make her so crabby :shock:I think she isspoiled rotten :pI guess she is just an ungrateful littlegirl :(

Fergi's mom

I love the first picture of Fergi....it's gorgeous.

These are the looks I get when they're not happy with me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh Carolyn those two look so miffed! Tucker... if looks could kill!

I don't know... sometimes buns just look grumpy =) like Mocha forinstance. Guin has those moments too, but usually she is justuber relaxed.

Gir on the other hand... doesnt change his expression hehe

I have a little boy Elijah that looks like thatall the time, I refer to him as eyore from winnie the pooh not a carein the world,it looks like they are saying( oh whatever!) The look onTuckers face PRICELESS! Boy what did you do to him to get that look hemade me laugh Thanks Tucker LOL :) !!!

blossombunny wrote:
I think grumpy bunny faces are adorable!!!? I love the firstpicture!? Carolyn, I am new here, which bunny is tucker and which isfauna?? Tracy

Make yourself comfortable, Tracy. Glad to have you here.

Fauna's the first one, she's The Pearl. Tucker's the chocolate one in the hide-away box.

Fauna simply got angry with me. Her photo shoot that day went a bit toolong. When I saw that face in the camera, it was the last picture ofher I took that night.

Luckily, Tucker's angry face wasn't directed at me - that day. The dayI took this picture, I was having my place painted. Tucker held thatpost and that face for Hours. He wanted those painters to...well, youcan tell by his look what he wanted those painters to do.

:)

-Carolyn

blossombunny wrote:
I think grumpy bunny faces are adorable!!!? I love the firstpicture!? Carolyn, I am new here, which bunny is tucker and which isfauna?? Tracy

Make yourself comfortable, Tracy. Glad to have you here.

Fauna's the first one, she's The Pearl. Tucker's the chocolate one in the hide-away box.

Fauna simply got angry with me. Her photo shoot that day went a bit toolong. When I saw that face in the camera, it was the last picture ofher I took that night.

Luckily, Tucker's angry face wasn't directed at me - that day. The dayI took this picture, I was having my place painted. Tucker held thatpost and that face for Hours. He wanted those painters to...well, youcan tell by his look what he wanted those painters to do.

:)

-Carolyn

Haha they're all so cute and funny! I like the one of your bun in the hideaway box, Carolyn! Animal faces are the best!

Latest posts

Back