can anyone tell me what kind of bunny i have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellablueyes

Reaction score
I bought my boyfriend a bunny last year for Christmas. (Because he picked him out at the pet store I work at) and I am not too sure what he is. I don't really care. But would be fun to hear others opinions. I can't get his picture to post on this thread, but he is the yellow bunny in my gallery.

Hope you don't mind. I copied the pic from the gallery to hear.

I love the bunnies coloring. Have no clue about the bigger bunnies. But maybe a mixture of Rex? Definitely not a flemish. lol.

Hoping someone can give a better guess than mine. Sweet Bunny.

K

16619_021931_260000000.jpg

Thanks for that! Of course I don't mind. He is definatly not a Flemish he is only a third of the size of my (what I would say small) Flemish. But he is so in love with her its too cute. He licks and licks her. And she totally submits to him. I thought rex too because of the shape of his face, but his ears are shorter and more rounded than a Rex. And he has a black spot behind one of his ears.

That face looks rex to me, too! But it looks like he has normal fur. Maybe mixed with nethie dwarf for the rounded ears and size?

Rex face all the way! Looks kinda like my Bugsy.

Gorgeous color! Whats her name? :).

Let me make sure i'm getting this right though.. your bf licks the rabbit and she submits to him? lol

Looks just like our Commander Bun-Bun. She was a mix of ? and ? Know there was some Nethie in her background as she had the short ears, but, no other Nethie markers.

That color looks more Palomino, possibly mixed with a smaller breed, to me. (He doesn't have the Rex fur and his shoulders are too long). But SO very cute!

His name is Butterscotch he is a sweet boy. No his dad doesn't lick him. LOL He licks my Flemish giant Kylie. Though he is a sweet talker to the ladies. All of my girls love him. I was in love with him before my bf picked him out. When you hold him, he will rub his face on your cheek. Total doll baby.

Her head looks a lot like my Sophie, but she is so much smaller. I'm tossing in New Zealand mixed with something very small.

Extremely cute bunny! :)

Latest posts

Back