Camelot!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then, once you get one, you want one in every color. What an addiction these gentle giants are!

-Carolyn

They definitely are an addiction! Iused to rush home to see my Guinevere and Gir... now I rush home to getjumped on and nibbled on by a giant Blue Beast =)

Hard to imagine ever living without a Flemmy! and with thosegiant ears, they look so silly! I just cant wait to see aGiant Binkie! He has some issues with controlling his backend(funniest thing is to watch him try to get up on the bed, if he missesthe first leap he sort of wiggles and squirms to get himself situated)

Of course... remember that with these giants... come BIG poos :shock:

Oh God, bunsforlife, I know exactly what youmean. Cali looks so awkward when she runssometimes. It really cracks me up. First the frontpart of her body goes, then the back - somehow follows, but it's almostlike they're not attached.

Make room for the binkies when they happen. It won't be long before Anubis is showing off his stuff.

-Carolyn

Well I weighed all the buns today... and Anubis weighs as much as my other two put together! And to think he is only a baby =)

Gir weighs 3 1/2 pounds

Guin weighs at 5 pounds

and Anubis weighs in at 8 lbs! And only 3 months old :sunshine:

I really am loving the Flemish! He is now pulling a Cali... laying downnext to the food dish with his head in the bowl as he eats.What a silly piggie

:bunnyangel:

Well apparently I have a lot of training to dowith Anubis... after I work off his soft poos. Beentransitioning him over to my food slowly, but he has some soft stools,so I introduced some oats into his bowl. Seems to be working,he is eating like a pig and drinking more then all my bunscombined! Still a very happy ball of fur and veryenergetic. So i am not too concerned, tho Shawn saw the colorof his pee and almost freaked out. It is that nice orangeycolor that disturbs people the first time they come in contact withit.

well Nooby also needs some work with the nipping. I havebruises all over my arms from that big rascal nipping myarmswhile I am holding him. He isnt doing it maliciously becausehe doesnt break skin, but I dont think he realizes how sensitive ourskin is. I started yelping at him and telling himno. If he continues he gets a time out. I just hopethis habit doesnt continue because once he gets bigger those teethcould do some NASTY damage.

I still love the big fuzzball and he always snuffles my ears when I goto say goodnight to him so there is hope =) Just keeping an eye on therascal, and trying to leave him alone when I SHOULD be packing ehhe.

Well I thought I would share this, while I have a moment (visiting my brother, sister-in-law and nephew in VA this weekend)

Guinevere has been being a witch since we brought Nubis home.She is one jealous bun, getting into trouble now tho. Shestill gets the majority of the attention but she is being a grump andglaring at us. Well her potty habits have been on the blinkrecently before Anubis, mainly because of the stress in our houseatm. So Shawn has been cuddling... get this.... Gir.

Gir has been the cuddle bunny of choice lately for naptime.Anubis is just too curious and Guinevere wont stop licking you if youtake her to cuddle. So shawn has been scooping upGir. And Gir seems to like it! Imagine that, thelittle monster is turning into a nicer bun =) He still doesntlike to cuddle as much as say Guin, but he is learning!

What a wonderful thread. It sounds like you haveyour hands full with the three buns in Camelot. I hope you get thenipping under control soon! :)

Minda

Well Anubis has been giving me the butt ALLDAY. I cleaned out his cage today and accidentially vacuumedhis tail. Well now that I am at the computer he is doing thedead bunny pose. But if I walk to that cage he snubsme. But his tail is nice and fluffy!

The kittens are growing fast, but of course they COMPLETELY ignore thedang kitty condo. Maybe they will like it when they grow up alittle more =p

Guinevere is being a prissy bunny. One kitten pooed in herbox so now she refuses to poo in it. I just scrubbed her boxout good so hopefully her litter habits will re assert themselves, orwe just may have to cage her again.

I was trying to get pictures taken today, but my camera isnt working,it keeps making a clicking sound and refuses to take the picture withthe flash. Rather depressing =/ tried everything toget it to work, and now it works but randomly. Might have tosend it in to Kodak.

bunsforlife wrote:
Well Anubis has been giving me the butt ALL DAY. Icleaned out his cage today and accidentially vacuumed histail. Well now that I am at the computer he is doing the deadbunny pose. But if I walk to that cage he snubsme. But his tail is nice and fluffy!
:laugh:-- Jan

Well good news in Camelot... maybe not for Anubis ::chuckles::

My vet had moved out of state so I was in the process of finding a newvet. Well I found one, Ironically the vet my mother in lawuses for her cats, is very savvy with rabbits, and a few of the vettechs have rabbits of their own!

So Anubis is gunna be headed in next week for a pre snipcheckup. Those hormones have arrived, and the smell of onionsonce again fills the room ::gaggag:: Luckily Anubis didnt gomean like Gir did =) He is just a little too lovey. Shawn isafraid to let him out until he gets snipped because of remembering thewall painting Gir did. But dont tell Shawn... I sneak him outevery morning for a good long run =)

And after Anubis... comes the kittens. Little darlings thatthey are, I dont want to run the risk of the darlings getting out andimpregnating some female unaltered cat =p Well that and Iknow male cats are sprayers too.

Anubis is currently flopped in his house, he had a rough morning ofchasing the feather duster. Gir is glaring at me from hiscage (He got a good grooming yesterday and is still holding a grudge)And guinevere is in the doghouse... she is digging her litter ALL OVERThe floor.

So far he is being good, I think he might havefinally learned that spraying earns a fast return to hiscrate. Its so hot right now that everyone is pretty muchsprawled out basking in the AC. It is MISERABLE outside.

Anubis is laying next to his water dish honking, to the great amusement of the kittens. Never had such a vocal bunny!

Oh I love my Noobers!

But bad news in Camelot... we have fleas!Kittens are gettingthier vaccinations on Sunday so maybe the vet will be able to give ussome Program (not sure how old the kittens are, but this is safe onkittens 8 weeks and older) and I am thinking about getting out theIvermeticin, however, Anubis is 5 months old, is that old enough togive him a try?

I can kitten powder him, but that is such a rank smell it irritates my breathing

bunsforlife wrote:
Anubis is currently flopped in his house, he had a roughmorning of chasing the feather duster.

On the show, The Planets Funniest Animals, they had about 6 clips ofdifferent rabbits that was adorable. Rarely do I see rabbitson that show. Anyway...

One of the rabbits was having a Ball with a feather duster.Maybe I should toss one in the middle of the floor and see what happens.

:ponder:

-Carolyn

It is the FUNNIEST thing Carolyn, to see Anubis with the duster. Guinevere boxes with it, but Anubis goes CRAZY.

I heard him chomping his teeth last night as he was trying to catchit. He will run figure 8s, up furniture, down furniture justto get the silly thing =) He is more fun to play with it thenthe cats

Shawns cat Kismett is one stupid cat.

She has a fetish with eating dryer sheets. I am alwaysyelling at her and taking them away. Well I was in a rushyesterday and didnt fold the laundry before Shawn and I wentout. I left the basket on the table.

We came home and I flip on the light... there is a pile of cat puke inthe hallway, with a dryer sheet in the midst of it. I groanand continue into the bedroom. Another pile of puke with yetanother dryer sheet in it.

The dang cat rummaged through the laundry basket, found two dryersheets and ate them.. and then ate the kittens kibble... only to pukeit up all over the house.

what is it with some animals :growl:

:laugh:OMG! The picture I formed in mymind of you coming home, was just too funny! But better shethrew it up than it caused a blockage! But my husband has averydumb dog that does stuff like that too! Isn'tit funny that he's never around to clean up after the dog?

I just want to know if Shawn cleaned up the mess his cat made.

I had a friend whose dog once ate a plastic fork. Mind you,they didn't KNOW this until he tried to pass it. He wasrunning around, "assuming the position" and then yelping.Trip to the vet and several hundred dollars later, outcomesthe plastic fork. He recovered quickly, butnever got into the garbage can again.

Laura

No Shawn didnt clean it up :mad:

I am thinking she is gunna be getting a trip to the vet today ala Shawn(I have a dress fitting :p) Because last night she was still yaking,and this morning, and she isnt touching her kibble, or the kitten'skibble.

She's still active and drinking, just not eating. Just when everything was settling down. Yikes!

Well the flea problem has been easingup. No reactions to the medication from any of the furkids(Thank goodness) and Kismett is back to eating and not throwingup. Just have to make an effort to throw those laundry sheetsout before I come home from the laundromat =p

Guinevere was giving me the butt for a good 12 hours after the fleatreatment. Boy was she MAD! Anubis was a bit miffedat the wet spot on his neck, but didnt hate me for it. I amamazed at how far around a rabbit can twist to clean.

Well Anubis and the kittens are very well socializedtogether. I go to Anubis' cage and Set comes running to playwith the big bunny. Osiris just really enjoys harrassingGir. He climbs up to Gir cage and pokes him in the rearend. Gir hates it of course, but he hates everything thesedays =p

Well I have litter boxes to go clean... today is my first REAL day of the new job :colors:

Already I am much more relaxed. Yeah Severe MR is achallenge... but in a better way then my last job (Dont have to worryabout a gang coming to shoot me or my family =p ) and I am only 5minutes away from my house =)

Unfortunatly I have to work every weekend again, I am hoping aftereverything settles I might be able to get one weekend off a month.. isthat really too much to ask?

*****Osiris just really enjoysharrassing Gir. He climbs up to Gir cage and pokes him in therear end.*******

Just wait till that kitten makes the mistakeof falling asleep up there just once like Mr Woodid , you know what pay back can be, Mr Woo found out tailsfalling into a cage of Palomino's isa very very rude awakening , An You justmay end up getting a hernia fromlaughing so hard especially whenyou spin around and see a rabbit with amouth full of Cat Tail !!!! :laugh:

Latest posts

Back