Camelot is growing... again...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well... my darling husband had a big ole surprise for me the other day...

My mom in law rescued two kittens from a house next to hers... and myhusband brought them home to me. He knows I have never hadkittens or cats, and have only experienced bunnies. So Ithink I have two baby boy kitties. One is a beautiful orangetiger with long fur, and the other is a very dark browntiger.

So camelot is growing again, Guinevere is VERY interested in thesebabies, in fact she keeps on sniffling and licking them. Thekittens are just amazed at Anubis, who is very gentle aroundthem. And Gir is grumpy ole Gir.

Cant wait to get some pictures updated, been feeling a bit under theweather as of late so I cant promise when those pictures are comingin.

Anubis is getting SO much better since we moved into the new place,well in the nipping and snuggling department. He has startedto spray so I cannot WAIT until I can get him neutered =p Hispee is pretty caustic. It starts yellow and then 'matures'into orange =p

Yucky!

Anyway, the new kittens are going to be Osiris and Set (we have an egyptian theme going on now)

awwww how sweet ,

but be carefull naming petsafter gods and goddesses they tend totakeon such personalities lol

My Daughter named one of her cats Isis , and low andbehold she thought she was a queenor something what asnot she was !!

Ooooh, kittens!:love:

And so glad that you were able to get two, they're so much happier when they have a companion.

Pictures, please:wink:

~Emily, proud to be called a cat lady:4hearts:

I want pics!:p

I love cats, I just can't have one in my apartment. I likethe names, too. James gives me a wierd look whenever I wantto name animals after gods and goddesses.

So, will you be filling out the rest of the Egyptian pantheon?

sleepyosiris3.jpg

sleepyosiris2.jpg

sleepyosiris.jpg

set3.jpg

set2.jpg

osiris3.jpg

osiris2.jpg

And for Flemish lovers... amazing how Flemmys seem to LOVE small places.

Kittens-06.jpg

Kittens-05.jpg

guinkitten.jpg

camelot.jpg

attackrabbit.jpg

Kittens are so fun to play with =) Specially when Guin comes over to sniff and they flip out and run away in terror.

So Camelot is becoming more of an Egypt =p

Guinevere, Gir, Anubis - The Bunnies

Gaz - The Rat

Kismet, Osiris and Set - the cats =) Dont have any picturesof Kismet, she is my hubby's cat that somehow found her way to ourapartment hehe

Oh dear lord we created monsters!

The kittens pooed in Guinevere's litter box the other night, which madeher so grumpy she has been leaving a pile of poos right on my side ofthe bed. Great wake up call.

adn the kittens just learned how to climb up and down of the bed... soin the middle of the night I got pounced upon by Set. He forsome reason has a fetish with my eyelashes. Of course it isheartwarming to wake up to a kitten giving your face a bath...

The kittens have been getting Guinevere to come out from under the bedmore. As soon as she sees us head to the bathroom she comesdarting out for some lovin. Yay for kittens and bunnies =)

Latest posts

Back