CaliBunny and SillyBunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

What's up with that, CaliBunny/SillyBunny??

-Carolyn

Yes, this is a first for us (I think) on this board ... :)... TWINS, both with a love for bunnies.

Very interesting! :cool:

Nope, BunnyMommy. :)

We've had twins. Check out the post of all of our pictures.

:)

-Carolyn

It's ok BM, so am I! lol, I didn't know there was twins on this board before!

You two are so funny!

You talked to them extensively.

*giggles*

-Carolyn

*Insert laughing smiley face here.* (Idownloaded Smiley Central again, but it screwed up my computer so I hadto take it off again.)

Least it's not only me! :D

Oh, my poor MyBunnyBoys! I'm going tosee if I can find you another Smiley program that's not sointrusive. :(

Goodness, Ladies! *giggles*

Do the names Trina and Mhiszxpinay (aka: Katy) ring a bell???

-Carolyn

Hmmm... I see yall have been gossipping about me and my sister. What am I to think of you guys now:shock:? Nah, just kidding. :p

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
How come Carolyn knows more than everyone else? lol.

Carolyn always amazes me with her ability to recall names, rabbits andbackground stories of the posters. I often miss putting thewhole picture together because I forget past histories or who has gonethrough what with which rabbit ;)

I don't know how she keeps it all straight -- I can't even remember my own kid's names :shock:

Pam

How about thier birthdates?:shock: Iwas embarrassed at the hospital once when asked my son's b-date anddrew a complete blank!!! DUH! the looks I got fromthe lady at the registration desk.

Our birthday is May 2, 1994. This is both of us!!! Greetings!!!

CaliBunny/[^,^]\ and SillyBunny/(*.*)\:):)

Latest posts

Back