Buttons

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynnnora2

Reaction score
Hi all. Wanted to introduce Buttons. He is my buck and he is gorgeous. Has a right old funny character and is a little boistrous. I put him in the run and he just hopped right out of it like it was nothing. Mind he is a large rabbit, but he made me laugh, he seems to prefer to be out roaming the living room. If I didnt have dogs I would keep him as a house rabbit and just let him roam. Touch wood, he hasnt tried to chew any wires yet. He seems to be getting better when held as he used to kick alot but now doesnt so thats a plus. His fur is so soft and silky and he is so chunky when you stroke him it feels like you are stroking a large cat lol. Dont know yet if he has stopped growing, he will be a year old next month if the pet shop told me the right age.

Buttons 11.4.13.jpg

Awwww, what a cutie you are Buttons! Oh, I will get a jump/hop on the birthday wishes & wish you a happy first birthday now! Hope you get a nice carrot cake topped with craisins & a big 1 year candle to blow out! Be careful with those candles though don't want to burn that cute little bunny nose! You will be sharing my bunnies, Faith & Hope's birthday month too!

If I had known his feet were going to be so huge I would have called him Bigfoot, lol. He is adorable though.

Latest posts

Back