Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could Peter say no to that face????? Maybe because you already have a zoo and the monkeys are a handful in and of themselves. Nahh...that can't be it!!

-Carolyn

LMBO!

Nah, that's NOT it at all!!!!!!

but she is a cutie pie....

WOW! Today was a scorcher.... 28 degrees Celsius! Nice, but HOT!

We got the pool open, now it just has to warm up, a few more days like this and we'll be swimming... I had to turn the air on, and put the fan on for the Monkeys! It gets too hot all the way upstairs for the little bumbs!

Buster thought it was GREAT! and Tucks, well he's Tucks, he lays right in the spot where the fan hits his cage, and brings EVERYTHING up to that spot... MONKEYS!

Buster, I thought you'd all like to know, has a new favorite food.... CARROT TOPS!

Tucks, he didn't even touch it... he sticks to spring mix, and oats.....

I tried them both with cilantro, because EVERYONE raved how much their buns LOVED the stuff..... The MONKEYS! on the other hand, turned their noses up! I've tried it a few times now and it's always left on the plates....

I'm growing dill, sage, and parsley, we'll see if ANY of those are a hit....

PICKY LITTLE MONKEYS!

Carolyn, thanks for the avatar, I changed it!

Jenniblu, thanks also, I can change them up now!

RS- Isn't it wonderful... I seriously thought this day would NEVER come! Harmony, once again!
:heart:
:monkey::monkey:

Oh Lyndsy - look at the two monkeys back together again! :bunnydance::bunnydance: I had to figure out how warm it was in Fahrenheit (82.4) lol! Wow! It has been 50-60 degrees here (10-15*C). Send some warm weather my way, will ya I want my plants so flourish some.

Well Buster got NASTY again...:mad:

He tried fighting with my poor poor Tucks...:nonono:

My poor baby didn't even see it coming! One minute they're grooming each other, the next it's a freakin' all out war!

Today when they saw each other through the gate Tuckshad a spaz attack!He's TERRIFIED of Buster! Little bugger....

Buster has been just nasty with us all, except his BELOVED DAYTONA! The two of themwere running around together today, Buster would chase Daytona, and then Daytona would turn around and chase him! Buster would go under the bed, because he figured out Daytona couldn't get him underthere! LMBO! and Daytona would go on the bed because Buster can't jump that high! I even have troubles getting into that bed...

It was pretty cute, either Daytona thinks he's a rabbit, or Buster thinks he's a dog!

I haven't decided yet! LMBO!:laugh:

So Tucks and I hung out while Daytona and Bust-a-boo played TAG! Tucks was digging my hair, flopping on top of my feet, kissing me, and for the first time, he made like a purring/humming noise, which I took as a good thing!

I think he's in love with me.... LOL! He was ALL OVER me today! Kisses,rubbing, chinning, he even let me play with his ear today!

That's a HUGE step for us! Buster LOVES his ears played with, always has, but Tucks has been VERY hard to get close to. FINALLY all those hours of laying on the floor, hand feeding, grooming, and talking is paying off, HE LOVES ME!:love:HE REALLY LOVES ME!

They had a tiny first thunder storm today, Buster didn't seem to be too bothered with the whole thing, but I don't think Tucks enjoyed it. We had a couple of thumps, and then when I laid with him on the floor, he curled up in my hair...

I'm just busting at the seams over here!

Aww, isn't bunny love a wonderful thing? :angel:It's great that he found happiness with you while the others were off doing their own thing! I'm glad your patience has paid off and that Tucker is returning affection.:)

Raspberry

Well Hello again from the Jungle!!!!

It's been a while I know....

The Monkeys have been dealing well with all the hot weather we've been having here. LMBO! BECAUSE they sleep on the vents in their rooms, and i've turned the air on...:laugh:

Tucker is still my little lover boy.... full of kisses each and EVERY day! and Bust a moves, well he's still VERY grumpy, we're thinking of changing his name to Bust a boo Grumpy pants...

Oh Monkeys!!!!!:disgust:

We've been doing a TON of outdoor work AGAIN! We just removed all of our patio stones, and put in a flag stone walkway, with gardens on either side. We made Daytona his own driveway up to his doghouse...:clap:He laid on it ALL afternoon!

I would also like to let all of you know, Peter and I have decided to start trying for a baby!:stork:

So if all goes well..... We'll be introducing a new Monkey into the Jungle soon!

I'll keep you all up to date on the baby thing!

As for the gardens, i'm gonna take some pics this week and post them up here. I LOVE gardening, and went kinda nuts with it! LMBO!

and of course i'll take some new pics of the Monkeys!

They are shedding like CRAZY! Holey Moley! Rabbit hair EVERYWHERE! :growl:

Hopefully that'll end SOON!

until next,

They are shedding like CRAZY! Holey Moley! Rabbit hair EVERYWHERE! :growl:

I have that problem too. Isn't it amazing how such small animals can have so much fur!!! If you are missing for any length of time, we'll just put it down to you 'trying for a baby';)- Jan

aww what lil hunnie you have just heart melting i love your bunnies soo cute i love your doggie too hehehe!! awww just too cute!!! aww gr8 pics soo adorable!! tahnsk for showing us all!!AWWWWWWWWWWWW:inlove::love:

HOLA FROM THE JUNGLE!!!!!

Well, the Monkeys! are back with some more pics for you all!!!!!

6787j5

Here is my Tucker Pants!How sweet is he.....

6787xe

Look at my little cooky monkey! He LOVES his hidey hole! Mostly to dig, and play in...

6789du

and the KING OF THE JUNGLE himself, none other than THE Buster!!!!!

LMBO!!!! He TOTALLY has that kind of attitude!

Nothing really new here. Monkeys are still Monkeys!

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!

I need to be doing this I think...:bath:LOL!

No rest for the wicked!

Lyndsy, they look awesome. I was so relieved when I read that Buster's leg is healed. YEA!!

Tucker is a sweetie as usually. Buster is such a little trouble maker. Mr. 'Tude.

Congrats on trying to have a baby. I am so happy for you both.I hope it happens real soon. I can't think of a better mom and dad. If y'all can handle all 3 Monkeys, a baby will be a cinch lmbo.

Give the Monkeys some extra spring mix from Auntie Tina. Hugs and kisses for both of them.

How is Daytona? I miss hearing about my big boy. Spring mix for him too.:D

Tina

TINA BO BINA!!!!!!!!

HOWS IT GOIN'??????

Thanks for the compliments... I hope we get pregnant quick too! I can't WAIT to have a baby without fur, or cold blood.... LMBO!

It's SO nice to hear from you!

How's my Wollo doin?????? and JER????????

Send my love to your zoo!

Stanleys mommy,

We used pieces of NIC cubes to form the floors, and then put wood, with indoor outdoor carpeting on top!

Hey Girl! It's been really crazy here lol.

Apollo is being a goof as usual. Right now he's sneaking up on the Nibblets so he can mark their divider lmbo. Oops they saw him and now he's running away.

Jeremy is heaven with the Zoo Crew. If he's not playing with the bunnies, he's outside playing with the chickens. I thought two bunnies were fun, five is like a night at the circus.:p

I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear you're pregnant.

How are the Monkeys?

I just have to say I love the monkeys that you are signing with a lot more than the other ones. The other ones always looked like they were passing gas.:embarrassed:

When can we expect some more pics from the Jungle? You know me...

36_13_13.gif

Hugs and kisses to everyone in the Jungle from everyoneat the Acres

Tina

Lyndsy, Congratulations on the baby making plans! I can't think of a nicer person to be in the Mommy business! Babies and Monkeys, sounds like a great plan to me!

Raspberry

Tina!!!

I will try and take some more pics this weekend.... I'm not too busy this weekend.

The Monkeys! are indeed Monkeys! Their neuter didn't change too much of their personalities... Buster is still the KING OF THE JUNGLE (or so he thinks...) chasing after your feet as you walk by him, charging the door of his cage when he thinks it's time to come out... and when he's done his salad, he chucks the plate down a level just to let me know!You know the usual Buster antics!!!! LMBO!

and my Tucks, is still the slightly, hmmm, how can I put this nicely,less smarter of the two! LMBO! He STILL refuses to poop in his litter box, if something scares him, he goes right back to it and does it AGAIN!!!! He stillhas his MEGA TEMPER TANTRUMS when he thinks it's time for EVERYONE here in the jungle to get up! He's the first one in his cage when he smells his salad, and licks the plate clean! Good ol' Tucker Pants!!! always good for a laugh!

Daytona, well, he isn't liking the summer heat so much.He still goes for his hair cuts, and LOVES the shortness now! He still lays on the floor with Buster, although he'd like to lay with Buster A LOT more than Buster allows... They still share salads, and carrots,and he enjoys his morning puppy massage!!!!!

Peter and I are SOOOOOOO excited about the whole baby thing... and yes RS babies are indeed MONKEYS! BUT I think mine more so than others!!!!!LMBO! I can't wait to see that tiny little face staring up at me... or the screaming at 2AM! LMBO!

I'll work on the pics!

all our love to the zoo crew! SLG, and Sebbie

I can't stop laughing.

Buster is always going to try and show y'all he is King of your Jungle lmbo. He is so funny.

Tucker is such a sweetie. I just love his personality. Tucker is so smart. He's just testing the probability theory to see if it will happen and scare him again. Yea that's it.

Poor Daytona. I was wondering how he was doing with it getting so warm now. He is so good with the Monkeys.

I am just so thrilled for you.

I figured I couldn't very well ask you for pics when I haven't posted some in awhile so I posted some of the Zoo Crew lol.

Tina

Latest posts

Back