BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Folks,

Our BunnyMommy is grieving the loss of a close family member and tonight is the wake.

I'm sure you'll all join me in telling her that she is in our thoughts and prayers.

I don't think there is a person on this board whom she hasn't helped or made smile.

God Bless You and Yours, BunnyMommy, at this very difficult time in your life.

-Carolyn

Words do little to help atthese times, so I will reach out with love and prayers. Wewill be here when you are ready to feel silly again.

Raspberry

Bunnymommy i love u to pieces! U r definatley in my thoughts and prayers. Im so sorry. Bless u this must be so difficult.

Luv loz

God bless you and yours. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

cartoon_angel_praying_lg_clr.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Ilost my grandma not too long ago. It's so hard.Take time for yourself to grieve. My prayers are with you andyour family.

Bunnymommy, I'm so sorry for yourloss.Take care of yourselfandmy thoughtsare with you during this difficult time.

I'm sorry for this rough time BunnyMommy, my thoughts are with you.

[align=center]
11_2_104.gif
[/align]

BM---- sorry that we cannot be there in person toput our arms around you and give some big hugs.However, please know that we arewithyouin spirit. Sending prayers, positive thoughtsand love your way at this difficult time. LoveBeckie

Hi! Bunnymommy

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.Both my parents died at 43 yearsold,My Dad died in 1992 and my Mom died in 1993.It was so sad when theyboth died at 43 and only one year apart Dad(1992) and Mom(1993).I wasin my early twenties when they died.I hope I live past their age of43,10 more years to go before I reach 43.I almost had a close call 5years ago when,we were in a car accident.It was my husband and myselfas passangers with my stepfamily and halfbrother.My stepgrandmother wasdriving and she fell asleep on the wheel and that's how the accidenthappened.We were on 1-75 expressway going up north in Michigan.She wasdriving 70 miles an hour and then when she fell asleep the car went offthe road and flipped over.When,we were trying to get her attention onher driving it was to late to slow down at 70 miles an hour.No othercars got hit(good thing)or were involved.Nobody in the car gothurt,except for me.When we got to the hospital,I had fractures in myspinal cord,and they told me if I moved around to much I could beparalized.Scary idea for me to deal with.Then,I was transferred toanother hospital that deals with trauma injuries and then I had to havesurgery on my neck in the back first(traction)and then surgery on thefront of my neck(fushion)The surgeries on my neck healed and I'm notparalized.The Good Lord was looking out for me.The onlypermanentinjury,I got from it is brachial plexus, the doctorterm for it.It means nerve damage in my arm.It is only my right armthat has it.I'm left handed so it doesn't affect my writing,eating,oranything like that.

I'm so sorry to hear this news, BunnyMommy. All ican offer is sympathy, and i know everyone here wishes that they couldhelp you through any and all your troubles.

im pretty new at this whole forum and all, but its so easy to see thatthis is as much a support group as a bunny owning crashcourse or a picture sharing club. it is becoming my new 'bunny family,'and im sure you already know from everyones sentiments - but thisfamily is here for you if you need us.

it may seem sappy, andi hope im not overdoing it, but i bet im not alone in feeling this way.

take care of yourself

I don't know what to say except that I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you.

Ourthoughts and deepestsympathies BunnyMommy, you are alwayssuch a posititveinfluence on thisboard-andhopefully all these littlenotes for yougive us a chance to return some of that kindness that you so willinglyshare!

LotsaLove

Cher,Jezebel and Jade

Latest posts

Back