Bunny sneezes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi

Reaction score
Hi all

Half pint has been sneezinga little bit lately i havent noticed himsneezing loads but occasionally he sneezes and does a strange little twitch, do u think its anything to worry about or could it just be dust or something?

Thanks

Kiwi and Halfpint

Hmmm is it wet at all? Discharge?

Could be a number of things. Best to keep an eye on it.

Mine sneeze when they groom and they are shedding. Sometimes they sneeze when they're eating their pellets too, from the dust that gets in their dishes. Try to see what they are doing when they sneeze to rule these things out.

thanks guys

when he sneezes it is wen he is grooming himself and wen he is eating so prob both of them. there is no discharge so thats why i was asking what it could be, but i will keep an eye out just in case it gets worse but think it might just be the dust as u say

thanks again :)

Kiwi and Half pint

Yes, and when their grooming I think they get little hairs in their noses. That's probably all it is.:D As long as you're not seeing any colored discharge,they're fine.:D

Yeah, it just sounds like normal sneezing, like we humans do every once in a while. Those bunny sneezes are cute though, aren't they.

Also, if it continues, you can try shaking out the dust from his hay and sifting the dust out of the pellets.Sometimes that can cause them so sniffle a little :)

yeh the he is cute when he sneezes he does a little twitch, so cute.

ill try doin that with his hay and see if it helps

Latest posts

Back