Bunny Playing Opossum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*nepo* wrote:
I want? him!!!

Join The Club!

Of course, it was his little girl that saved him from being called "Flat Face".

She was the one that went over and held him everyday at the neighbor'shouse when their rabbit unexpectedly had babies. It was through themagic of her love that Sebastian acts as he does.

Raspberry Swirl asked Sebbie's Little Girl how he came to be on thecouch that way. She said that she had him like a baby in her arms andwas playing her Gameboy.

When Sebastian went into his trance, his Little Girl put him down onthe couch and ran out to call Raspberry Swirl to tell her to come seehim.

:)

-Carolyn

This is the waythey play gameboy together. I suppose one could see why a bunny wouldgo into a trance...:?

gameboy21.jpg

gameboy31.jpg

In all truth, I suppose I can see why theneighbors called him "Flat Face". But I am soooo glad my child decidedon a different name!

face.jpg

Whilst I'm posting photos, I can'tremember if I ever showed this one to MyBunnyBoys. We were teachingSebastian new tricks and this was during a particularly threateningtime of "bunnynapping". We were trying to teach him to do a Mochaimpersonation. Pretty good with the ears, don't you think?And he even has the "mean face" down pretty good! Such a smart boy!:)

RaspberrySwirl

Mochadisguise.jpg

You mean you're going to steal Mocha and leave Sebastian behind?! OK! lmao, just kidding, I love my Mochs!

There for a whileyou had everyone so afraid of Mocha, we thought if we made Sebastianlook like Mocha no one would "nap" him! :p

who? Thelittle girl with the bunny? Yes. She is my daughter. She is alsoSebastian's Little Girl. It could be quite confusing for a new comer Isuppose....

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back