Bunny Playing Opossum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian had atough day. His little girl stayed home sick so he was played with andplayed with and played with...whew...I'd post the pictures of him inthe doll stroller with the blankie wrapped up around him but you guyswould just say we do odd things to our bun! :X

So instead, I'll show you how tuckeredout he was by the end of the day! Here's Sebastian's version ofopossum! I wonder if it was a ploy to get his little girl toleave him alone! :shock:

Raspberry

playingopossum.jpg

playingopossum2.jpg

*Laughs - Laughs - Laughs*

I just didn't expect those pictures! *Laughs!*

Look at That Rabbit!!!!

That is Hysterical!!!

Oh, God, Raspberry, that is a Good One!

-Carolyn

Oh my God! More pictures to send my husband! Hehe! Those are great!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww they're both adorable. (i was and still am home sick too) hope your little girl feels better :)

looks like she's like me. i can just hear her mommy yelling 'now youshould be laying down and resting. how are you going to getbetter if you dont rest???' *sighs* parents ;)

Oh my! That rabbit is just too much! I can'tbelieve he just lays there like that. That is just too funny Raspberry.He just never ceases to amaze me.

Oh, that is priceless. What a poor tired baby hemust have been. I love it, Raspberry, he is just so unbunnylike (notproper word, I know). If I was your little girl, I would be home sickall the time, so I could play with him :p- Jan

What a lucky little girl Sebastian's mommy is.When I was little I would have absolutly loved being able to dress upand play mommy to a bunny, especially one as willing as Sebastian. Thatis so cute!

Fergi's mom

p.s. you had to have applied some glue to him to get his to stick tothe couch!! It's just not natural for a bunny to be that relaxed!

Latest posts

Back